Activia® Toasted Coconut Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Samantha C.

BY ACTIVIA

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3. Contains The Active Cultures L.Bulgaricus, S.Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium Lactis Dn 173-010 (Bifidus Regularis?)

Amy B.
It needed more of a coconut flavor. It was good if you prefer a mild flavored yogurt. I usually get the strawberry flavor but opted to try something different.  Decently priced compared to other brands. Yes, I would reccomend the brand to others. Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt
Zoe F.
Baltic
Tasted good. I personally do not care much for yogurt so it tasted like yogurt to me. My sister loves yogurt so I’m sure she would be more helpful than me. It all tastes similar to me but I hardly eat yogurt.
Angelicque B.
83301
For being no fat it's delicious very good snack quick very affordable wouldn't ask for anything better second choice then others in my super market slot of choices you can choose from all of them so far that I've tried there good and right on point of the flavors
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
My nutritionist advised me that my breakfast was not sufficient. She said it was important to eat some protein within a half hour of raising in the morning. She said that otherwise my metabolism would drop. I asked her to mention some easy protein breakfast snacks and she suggested yogurt.
Tabby W.
New Market, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is so yummy it’s rich but light and a great value it smells good even the kids love it I feel like it’s healthy as it doesn’t leave me bloated or sluggish
Lelly P.
activia yogurt has zero fat no sugar added and there milk is not genetically modified no g.m.o.s it is delicious thick and creamy with live good bacteria that gives you healthy benefits also helps with minor digestivediscomfort eaten twice a day for two weeks you can read all about probiotics and your digestive system in there web siteand the interesting history of activia yogurt there are more then 1.000 activia products in 70 countriesyou can by it in single serving containers 4 packs or as many as 24 packs  if you are on the go you can buy activia dairy drinkable yogurt there are so many refreshing flavors also there are some tasty recipes on activias web site like creamy yogurt parfaits of all kinds smoothys and plain or raspberry lemon no bake cheese cake you can also cook with yogurt try tandoorie chicken or fish marinaded for a few hours then cook in the oven chicken takes about a hour fish takes less time or when golden brown or how about salad with plain yogurt dressing dill and sliced cucumbers and a bit of garlic in greese it is called [ tzatzki] this dressing can be put on any meat fish  chicken dishes gyro sandwich it can also be mixed in with cold pasta you can make tuna instead of using mayonnaise it taste grate with [tzatzki] sauce or as a dip or for any kind of chipsor raw vegetables also good on cakes or muffins put your favorite flavored yogurt on top instead of frosting there are so many things you can do with yogurt try some of these tasty ideas for dinner tonight
Kari S.
Wonder Lake, IL
Activia is a great yogurt and great supplement. I especially love the toasted coconut flavor and really like to add granola to it. It has wonderful flavor and does not taste fake like some coconut flavors do.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
This flavor is absolutely delicious. Great for a snack or for dessert. Doesn’t have a weird after tastes. Super creamy and sweet. Helps with my digestive track. Super affordable. Love it and highly recommend it!
Stephanie J.
Evans, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and myself love the activos probiotic yogurts we get her vanilla mainly but this one that’s has a taste of coconut is also a must have because it gives it a little kick that is worth it at the end.
Mz L.
Union City
I love coconut but this just tasted ok. I thought about the consistency and I didn’t like it very much. This is probably the worst Greek yogurt flavor I have ever tried.