Activia Str/Pch/Van 24X4Oz Club Stacked

by Activia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activia Str/Pch/Van 24X4Oz Club Stacked!
How would you rate this product?
miranda B.
Victoria, TX
I eat this when I have cramps and I swear it helps soothes my pain! I got them at sams club and it’s so good for u but it taste like it isn’t. It’s actually taste amazing! Who knew something that was good for you could actually taste great!
Maria V.
Miami
Best yougurt brand for me. It's not too sweet not too sour. I buy then for my family at Costco. The price is better and they have more quantity. I recommend it
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
Yummy yogurts that help keep you regular if you know what I’m saying. My family and I like to have these in the house for any that enjoy yogurt as brekkie, to add in a smoothie or as a snack. These are particularly helpful for my grandparents who have digestive issues. My favorite of the three flavors would have to be the peach!
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z Great tasting and great price and it helps my digestive track
Calista D.
Ocala , FL
I loveeeeeee Activia, usually I’ll eat the Vanilla or Peach flavor but honestly with yogurt this good the flavor doesn’t really matter. This is a super healthy breakfast or snack and I intend to buy it again.
Carol Z.
I have this "thing" , a mentality where just a product by its "over", I remember many years ago when I still in middle school I stumble around this yogurt, the packaging, green and there's was "arrow" point down on the it, I had to get it, I didn't even read it the words on the package the logo and design (older logo) I knew it was good, cleansing of my tummy kind of good. And I was right too, I love it. I only get the vanilla flavor, I like smooth texture and taste of it. I've been a since at the very beginning of this product, way before this line was launch in the states. It was first available overseas. I only wished that they would have vanilla flavor at Costco too.
Siobhan S.
Centerville, MA
Activia is so yummy! I eat this yogurt all of the time. It is light and has a nice fruity flavor with chunks of fruit in it. It is in almost every grocery store and pretty cheap for how much yogurt you get. I would definitely recommend.
Meryen A.
I just love all these flavors it taste so amazing. It's literally a healthy dessert. I love Activia.
Cristina Z.
I have always had these growing up. They are really yummy and filling and the peach and strawberry yougurt have real fruit in there. They are so simple and delicious.
haydon S.
I love Activia! I've heard it's for dieting and other purposes but I just love the taste of it. It's the only yogurt I buy and I go through them quickly! I love the Greek yogurt as well! My favorite flavors are strawberry and vanilla!

Looking for your answer?