Activia® Strawberry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Marky R.Activia® Strawberry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Missy H.

BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of strawberry and start a routine just for you.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Black Carrot Juice And Annatto Extract (For Color), Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I am not a big fan of yogurt, but this would be an exception. Dannon has some aweosme yogurt! I only like the strawberry and vanilla! It’s so rich and creamy and always fresh!! It’s a little higher than your store brand, but it tastes so much better! You definitely get what you pay for! I love the color of their packaging and the way their containers look. They are so delicious and easy to eat! Quick and easy snack! Would definitely recommend! My boys love it too!!
Dana P.
Pearland, TX
Love have Dannon Activia Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt as a midday snack during the work week. It's just the right portion to fill my need for a sweet snack after lunch. Sometimes I add a few walnuts to it to give it a little crunch. I have tried the other flavors, but this is my go-to snack. The kids enjoy it for lunch as well so perfect option when I need to get something for everyone.
Kamila M.
Anaheim
I always take this yorgute it has a strawberry flavor in little pieces of strawberry inside it and soft. And when you're hungry but you do not want to eat anything, it's great for it, it makes you not feel like taking and sustaining, and it regulates the gut too super recommend for those who want to make a gym or who wants to make a tasty and tasty snack;)
Nori S.
I love these yogurts especially the strawberry flavor. It's so easy to just grab one and go. Like a quick breakfast when you're running late to school just pair it with an apple or banana and you're good to go!
Alice L.
Cerritos, CA
I love this yogurt from when this company launched! I’m not a big strawberry anything fan unless it’s real strawberries because it has the tendency to taste really artificial. I really like this particular brand and flavor because it doesn’t taste artificial!
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
I have never been a huge fan of yogurt but Activia Strawberry is actually pretty delicious. I originally bought it because of a recommendation from a family member. Now I will continue to buy it because it tastes great and is good for you. Who knew?!
Kalliope K.
Columbus
I love the Activia yogurt! It’s by far one of my favorites with the added probiotics. It really helped my digestive system stay regular despite how I don’t treat my gut the best! My favorite flavor is the vanilla and coconut yet I enjoy all of them! I only wish they were sold individually!
Danielle Alexandria R.
Texas
My whole life I would struggle going to the restroom, so much so that I was prescribed fiber tablets, and even like that it was terrible. I was told by a friend to try Activia and it was the best thing to happen to me! Not only is it great flavor wise but it actually helps!
Anna P.
Syracuse, NY
A bit too thick, but very flavorful. The fruit made it very delicious and it's very easy to purchase at any grocery store that I shop at. Decent price for the quality of it, and it's better than plain Greek yogurts of other brands. One of the better brands definitely.
Emily K.
I like the strawberry, it’s a natural strawberry flavor and not really fake strawberry which is nice. It’s very smooth and not too sweet which is what I like. And it has a lot of cultures which is one of the main things I look for in a yogurt. I like to add in granola too!