Activia® Strawberry Probiotic Drink uploaded by Chelsea M.Activia® Strawberry Probiotic Drink uploaded by Carolina D.

BY ACTIVIA #4 in Fermented Drinks

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of strawberry and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today.

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Strawberry Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Agar Agar, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Xanthan Gum, Carob Bean Gum.

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love Dannon Activia Strawberry drink. The taste is amazing. I used to drink this. It doesn't have that sour taste that you get when you drink drinks like this. I think it has a wonderful taste to it. I would buy again. I would recommend it! It's a great drink!
Yanibell P.
This is delicious. I love this and opt for it if i am on the go. It’s of great value and it’s an affordable and healthier alternative. It met my expectation with its flavor and taste. I would recommend this to everyone especially if you are constantly on the go
Angie L.
Las Vegas , NV
Activia es unos de mis yogures preferidos están delicioso. Claro que lo repetiría xq ayuda con la digestión el sabor es excelente sobre todo el de fresa el precio es muy accesible y razonable y claro que lo compraría otra vez si y otra vez animate a probarlo!
Thais F.
Northridge
It is very convenient for on the go to the to school work etc. Very rich in flavor it is more than I expected it fills you up has a good amount of protein and very healthy. The flavor is definitely better than other brands. I always have some in my house.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
Tasty and good price! I have one of these every other day. I purchase several at my local Walmart/meijer. Packaging is good as well. The price is inexpensive. Overall a great delicious yogurt. I recommend.
Betty V.
DUNEDIN, FL
This smoothie and any flavored activia smoothie saved me during my first and second trimester.. it was the only saving grace I had, the only thing that stayed down. Plus, they're delicious!
Kierra W.
Chicago
Great source of vitamins and really does aid in digestion. The probiotics help with keeping you from feeling constipated and helps your bowels move more smoothly. A must have in any diet!
Julia S.
These are such great tasting drinks that you can just grab on the go. Perfect for an early morning breakfast and it's at a perfectly reasonable price! And as for the flavor, it provides such a delicious sweet strawberry taste. If I had to add something to it, I would probably choose chocolate!
xena b.
Penitas, TX
Helps my  metabolism, my family enjoys them as well.  we used to buy them a lot but  kind of forgot about them need to repurchased more often. Good price for the amount you get in the different flavors they have. I would so recommend them good yogurt.
Jessica G.
Hampstead
Awesome on the go drinks! Easy to pack for lunch or grab on your way out the door. Packaging is convenient as it is resealable. Flavors are great, not "watered" down. Nothing I would improve on this product.