BY ACTIVIA

Deborah S.
Gahanna OH
Activity a strawberry and peach yogurt there in individual servings in they are great in taste and in value and they also keep your Bowel movements regular Great on price and I would recommend To anybody that is looking for great health
Fran J.
Baltimore
The Activia Strawberry Patch Garden Blueberry Greek Yogurt is quickly becoming my favorite. The flavor blend well, making it a very tasty treat that is also good for your stomach.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I love greek yogurt and the amazing benefits but have to have some flavor in with mine. These strawberry ones have a really great flavor. Plus the added benefit of staying "regular." No complaints. I do wish I could find the brand on sale more or they offered more coupons.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Activia is the yogurt that I'm proud of myself when I buy. It tastes delicious of course. But the reason I am proud of myself is because I buy it for my Digestive Health sometimes when I can afford it. ~jessnherguys~
Ashley T.
Macon
This is the only yogurt that I love! Honestly might be too but I buy it weekly at the grocery store to help my stomach. It is creamy without being overwhelming and has Still back full of flavor even with the calorie count drop! Highly recommend
Katia T.
Pasco
Very satisfying. Taste like any other regular yogurt. Very smooth and filling to stop the sweet cravings. I’m definitely a repeat customer. Good price good value . I recommend to use if you don’t want to eat the super healthy yogurt 😝
Kiera M.
Naples, FL
So good! Love this yogurt, the strawberry flavor is my favorite and the consistency of the yogurt isn’t too much texture in my mouth. It’s a great price, as well. I can’t get enough!
Mina S.
Austin, TX
The taste is average, which means that this yogurt is not any more special than the generic ones you would expect. I would advise the light version if you are on a diet or a different yogurt brand because I have seen larger serving sizes with a lower calorie count. I would still buy again because it tastes good enough, and the pricing is fair.
Carmen H.
Malta
I am currently in LOVE with this strawberry and blueberry yogurt and tend to have it in my fridge almost always. It's great yo eat in the morning to get your digestion on track as soon as you wake up! It starts working your body and getting you ready for the long day ahead! #yummy #yogurt
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this yogurt. I always prefer Greek over regular because I like the thicker texture. The strawberry is my favorite and my daughter loves the blueberry, so this is the pack we usually get. The flavor is natural and isn't too sweet, which is nice. And I love that there isn't a massive amount of sugar in these!