Activia® Strawberry Parfait Yogurt uploaded by Giovanna O.

BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: STRAWBERRY LOWFAT YOGURT [(Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Starwberry, Sugar, Fructose, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Carmine (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3], GRANOLA TOPPINGS {Rolled White Wheat Flakes, Dried Cane Syrup, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Flour, Molasses, Whey, Honey, Puffed Brown Rice, Contains Less Than 1% of Oat Meral, Caramel Color, Salt, Corn Starch, Mixed Tocopherols [Vitamin E] And Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C] (To Maintain Freshness), Sugar, Cinnamon, Malt Extract].

Sammy M.
St charles
the is the best thing to just grab and in in the morning. i always buy 5-6 at a time and and the price is perfect not to much. The taste is just how it seems a creamy strawberry yogurt but also you can add the crunchy granola! best thing to eat in a rush in the mornings
Yessi U.
This parfait is small if you are using it as a meal replacer. I tend to use it in between my meals just because it's more like a snack to me. It if very good tho. I never have enough with one. It leaves you wanting more.
Annie L.
Great yogurt in that it is delicious and nutritious and convenient!! Seriously it is a great option for when you are rushed in the morning and wanting a balanced start to the day or simply wanting a snack with a little more punch than a your typical yogurt.
Destani N.
Washington
Great source of nutrition, does not weigh you down, and taste great. the strawberries are moist and not soggy, the granola is to die for, and the yogurt is low fat. It is also very affordable and many stores sell it.
Hannah L.
Taylorsville, GA
This is so yummy I absolutely love it and it comes with a granola in the strawberry it's just amazing like if you haven't tried this need to try this it's very affordable and by far the best tasting yogurt I've ever had
Emily B.
This was absolutely excellent! It was the perfect creamy consistency for a very affordable price. It reminded me of their smaller yogurt with granola. It tasted great! My young siblings and parents loved it!
Brittney R.
Absolutely love this! It is delicious. The strawberry flavor is amazing, find it any any local store usually 10/10$. I buy mine at stop& shop, Walmart etc. I would buy it again, it's good for a to go snack!
Sierra P.
It's amazing... I started to use this product a few months ago and it's very affordable and I really love it I used to buy the ones at Whole Foods but this one really tastes magnificent the flavor is great and it's a great value I recommend it to others
Cristo C.
Really good nice taste , love the texture and specialty when cold I like how it's healthy for you and not that expensive would definitely buy again and recommend it to someone else so they can try how good it is
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is literally so delicious. I love that they give you granola crunches too. That always makes a yogurt seem like a treat. I like the flavors they offer and they are reasonably priced. I recommend having one of these for breakfast every morning!