HealthWellnessProbioticsActivia
Strawberry & Cherry & Peach 24X4Oz Club Stacked

Activia Strawberry & Cherry & Peach 24X4Oz Club Stacked

by Activia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activia Strawberry & Cherry & Peach 24X4Oz Club Stacked!
Jana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If yogurt was my only food I would choose #Activia all day everyday. Especially the Strauberry & Cherry & Peach. I really enjoyed the incorporation of actual fruit bites in the yogurt, and I think that having medium fruit bites would improve the funness 😉
Juan V.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best tasting probiotic yogurt. I love all the flavors and the small pieces of fruit in each cup. They’re super good.
Rosalie A.
Ridgewood
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These yogurt taste so good, and it helps me regulate my gut for normal bowel movements.
Christopher N.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Activia is a very good yogurt brand. They have a variety of flavors. It met my expectations with the smooth texture and flavor.
Angie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to keep these on hand and eat one to two per day. They do work to instill good bacteria in your system. If I’m on an antibiotic I take these along with my pills to prevent yeast. They are small and also make a great snack!
Tara W.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love yogurt and this has the added benefit of helping your stomach troubles. I also like the one with fiber in it but it wasn’t an option.
Vasishth  R.
Roslyn, NY
Activia is a brand that I have been using for a very long time due to my truat in this product. The sugar content is really well regulated and the falcours available make it an interesting choice. I would definitely recommend this product.
Valerie D.
Vass, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Love live these yogurts they taste great and are good for me I recommend you purchase them at Sam's club they are so cheap over there
Rebecca G.
Die activia Joghurt mit ihrer probiotischen Formel sind echt lecker. Der Becher konnte etwas größer sein aber die Geschmacksrichtungen die angeboten werden sind echt toll.
Zainab N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good for everyday and I eat at least one everyday. Making sure I get my daily dairy and vitamins as well.

Looking for your answer?