Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz

by Activia

#4 in Yogurt

ACTIVIA LT BLUE 4X40Z

Can kids under the 1 years old eat this product?[product:activia-strawberry-4x40z]
este producto aporta fibra..?
How good are these probiotics, better than gummies/pills?
Start your review of Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz!
Product Highlights
...eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system.in reviews
It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors.in reviews
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,248 reviews
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Anna A.
Purchased at: Costco
I love Strawberry Activia it’s so tasty. The flavor is great and it has just the right amount of strawberries in the cup that gives the yogurt a fresh taste. It also provides my stomach with probiotics which is important. I would definitely recommend trying Activia Strawberry Yogurt.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Tatum S.
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Tatum S.
I am writing this review for the mixed berry yogurt. It is so delicious, it kind of reminds me of a yogurt I would eat when I was a kid. It’s only 90 calories, 1.5 g of fat, and 4 g of protein! Delicious! Their other flavors are great as well!
Kristina  P.
Flatwoods, KY
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Kristina  P.
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Kristina  P.
Actually found this in small smoothie bottles. It’s been perfect for my children, to make sure they’re getting quality probiotics and dairy. They fight over the flavors (strawberry & blueberry) and ask for them constantly — which can only be a good sign. [product:dannon-activia-probiotic-vanilla-yogurt-12pk/4oz-cups]
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Publix
My kids and family one of the favorites yoghurts, we use them as a snack use them in the smoothies, littles get them to school lunch boxes and even my small dogs get a “lick” of the yum stuff! Great ingredients and have some berries in them, whole milk and absolutely great taste, recommend definitely and use them again and again! Activia® Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Rosie N.
This is such a yummy probiotic yogurt! It’s great for the digestive system and improves the immune system as well. We usually buy the pack of 12, each one is about 4oz with about 5 spoonfuls of creamy deliciousness. I think that's just the right amount too for one, any more than that folks who eat this would be running to the bathroom. Honestly, I don’t eat them regularly enough because I don’t always remember to but my bf does daily. We find the vanilla to be the tastiest and it’s a permanent item we purchase on our grocery run.
Dionne  S.
Bellevue, WA
Activia yogurt is delicious. I enjoy it in the morning or as a quick snack. The protein is a great source of nutrition for energy. And it's a great source of gut health for me. I noticed a difference in my stomach area, after a couple of weeks of eating this delicious yogurt.
Amber S.
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Amber S.
I love the brand Activia for yogurt, honestly you can’t go wrong with this brand. If you are in need for some yogurt, go get Activia. I usually get mine from Costcoand Sams club.I love getting them in big bulk and they are also great to put in smoothies !
Irma M.
Newark, DE
I love it so much. love its taste. product is definitely best quality. I 100 present recommend it to all.
Cora J.
Corvallis, OR
I have suffered from IBS for years and I discovered Activia yogurt a couple years ago, And hands down it is the best relief I've found. It's really tasty and it works better than any other product I've ever used for IBS-C symptom relief. I definitely recommend any woman with IBS or even occasionally irregularities to give this yogurt a try I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!
Jaessa B.
Lebanon, MO
Activia Strawberry 4X4Oz uploaded by Jaessa B.
Love this yogurt. It tastes great. I love that it supports gut heath and has probiotics in it😍 Delicious and healthy snack. Will repurchase this brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine K.
Hortonville, WI
il y a 8 mois
Christina H. il y a 6 mois
Yes my son used to eat this with me when he was one, but if you are worried Walmart/target has a baby probiotic yogurt with a baby on the packaging.
Domiie M.