Activia Strawberry 4X40Z

by Activia

ACTIVIA LT BLUE 4X40Z

Can kids under the 1 years old eat this product?Activia Strawberry 4X40Z
este producto aporta fibra..?
How good are these probiotics, better than gummies/pills?
Start your review of Activia Strawberry 4X40Z!
Product Highlights
...eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system.in reviews
It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors.in reviews
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Tatum S.
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Tatum S.
I am writing this review for the mixed berry yogurt. It is so delicious, it kind of reminds me of a yogurt I would eat when I was a kid. It’s only 90 calories, 1.5 g of fat, and 4 g of protein! Delicious! Their other flavors are great as well!
Kristina P.
Ashland, KY
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Kristina P.
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Kristina P.
Actually found this in small smoothie bottles. It’s been perfect for my children, to make sure they’re getting quality probiotics and dairy. They fight over the flavors (strawberry & blueberry) and ask for them constantly — which can only be a good sign. [product:dannon-activia-probiotic-vanilla-yogurt-12pk/4oz-cups]
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Publix
My kids and family one of the favorites yoghurts, we use them as a snack use them in the smoothies, littles get them to school lunch boxes and even my small dogs get a “lick” of the yum stuff! Great ingredients and have some berries in them, whole milk and absolutely great taste, recommend definitely and use them again and again! Activia® Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Rosie N.
This is such a yummy probiotic yogurt! It’s great for the digestive system and improves the immune system as well. We usually buy the pack of 12, each one is about 4oz with about 5 spoonfuls of creamy deliciousness. I think that's just the right amount too for one, any more than that folks who eat this would be running to the bathroom. Honestly, I don’t eat them regularly enough because I don’t always remember to but my bf does daily. We find the vanilla to be the tastiest and it’s a permanent item we purchase on our grocery run.
Amber S.
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Amber S.
I love the brand Activia for yogurt, honestly you can’t go wrong with this brand. If you are in need for some yogurt, go get Activia. I usually get mine from Costcoand Sams club.I love getting them in big bulk and they are also great to put in smoothies !
Irma M.
Newark, DE
I love it so much. love its taste. product is definitely best quality. I 100 present recommend it to all.
Jaessa B.
Lebanon, MO
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Jaessa B.
Love this yogurt. It tastes great. I love that it supports gut heath and has probiotics in it😍 Delicious and healthy snack. Will repurchase this brand
Christina H.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Christina H.
I honestly eat both vanilla yogurts (Greek and regular) and I love them both. I’ve been eating these since 2006 and it definitely helps keep my ibs away[product:dannon-activia-probiotic-vanilla-yogurt-12pk/4oz-cups]
Nakia K.
Nelsonville
The taste is great. Very light feeling on the belly. Will be getting this again. I loved it, my kids enjoyed it as well.
julie A.
Dallas
Bomb especially when it gets you lit & and in a good mood! Love this drink not to strong or rough on my body!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine K.
Hortonville, WI
il y a 4 mois
Christina H. il y a 3 mois
Yes my son used to eat this with me when he was one, but if you are worried Walmart/target has a baby probiotic yogurt with a baby on the packaging.
Domiie M.