Activia Strawberry 4X40Z

by Activia

ACTIVIA LT BLUE 4X40Z

Can kids under the 1 years old eat this product?Activia Strawberry 4X40Z
este producto aporta fibra..?
How good are these probiotics, better than gummies/pills?
Start your review of Activia Strawberry 4X40Z!
Product Highlights
...eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system.in reviews
It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors.in reviews
Sana S.
East York, ON
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Sana S.
This vanilla flavored yogurt is so light and healthy. This is my go to snack which can be combined with anything. I like it with crackers and with nuts as well
Maddy B.
Dauphin
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Maddy B.
yum! I love this yogurt. Would highly recommend. It is my all time favourite! It is healthy and I love the flavour.
Nicky W.
Assiniboia , SK
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Nicky W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favoutires I buy activita all the time my daughter loves the vanilla and I love the strawberry so it's a must in my house and it's full of flavor it's healthy and it's tastes creamy and overall amazing I buy them 2 times a week will be my go to
Yeji J.
North York, ON
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Yeji J.
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z I love this yogurt especially with some snacks or nuts. It's lactose free and give me enough probiotics for my stomach.
Francesca D.
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Francesca D.
Activia vanilla yogurt is light and airy- perfect for a healthy pre-workout breakfast. I love adding granola and blueberries on top for natural flavour (not that the yogurt needs any). The vanilla taste is fresh, but not strong and sugary.
alexis C.
Milton, ON
Love love love this yogurt, I can honestly eat the whole pack in one sitting. I love having my yogurt with granola and this yogurt makes it so much better.
Kaureh R.
Maple, ON
Activia Strawberry 4X40Z uploaded by Kaureh R.
I absolutely love this vanilla yogurt!! I always pair it with a chocolate granola bar and omg its amazing! After eating it I always feel like I’m doing something good for my body. The packaging is also very nice. I would recommend it to others.
Kristen K.
London, ON
Activia is my go-to yogurt brand because of its light sugar content and taste. Also love the probiotics in it.
Kiara C.
Scarborough, ON
Great taste, i love the vanilla flavour. It is not that expensive and easy to find locally. These are my favourite yogurt.
Jen C.
Oakville, ON
This is my favourite go to yogurt. I find it’s not overly sweet and is a classic flavour. Easy to take to work as a snack or at home for an afternoon snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine K.
Hortonville, WI
il y a 4 mois
Christina H. il y a 2 mois
Yes my son used to eat this with me when he was one, but if you are worried Walmart/target has a baby probiotic yogurt with a baby on the packaging.
Domiie M.