Activia® Peach Probiotic Lactose Free Yogurt uploaded by Benaicha B.

BY ACTIVIA

Say hello to Activia's Lactose Free lowfat yogurt. Enrich your day with the taste of peach blended with Activia's creamy Lactose Free yogurt with billions of live and active probiotics in every cup.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactase*, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Annatto Extract And Black Carrot Juice (For Color), Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

*Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt

Contains: The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis Dn 173-010.

Destiny C.
509 Mary Neal Ln Creswell, OR
This Yogurt Is So Delicious! The texture is so smooth with bits of real peach inside. It certainly aides in digestion. It is more expensive than other yogurts but worth the money. I am a repeat customer of activia yogurts. My favorite flavors are peach, cherry, and strawberry!
Dulce A.
Hayward, CA
i really love the flavor of the yogurt. there isn’t much to say other than the quality of the yogurt and i can verify that it’s delicious. I’m not lactose intolerant but my dad is and he enjoys this yogurt as well.
Zoe F.
Baltic
Tasted good. I personally do not care much for yogurt so it tasted like yogurt to me. My sister loves yogurt so I’m sure she would be more helpful than me. It all tastes similar to me but I hardly eat yogurt.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
This yogurt is amazing!! I am lactose intolerant and have been looking for a substitute for yogurt for years and this is the perfect replica! It tastes just like the real thing! Has an amazing flavor and super affordable!
Caitlin S.
Winnetka, CA
Yummy! It doesn't have the newly, grainy texture that other similar brands with probiotics have. It would have received a full 5 stars from me however I'm really not sure whether or not the probiotics even help my system out or if it's just another one of those marketing ploys. I apologize if I've offended anyone but one thing I will always be when reviewing products is honest!
Nicole B.
twinsburg
I love how Activia offers a lactose free option! I love peach and I love yogurt so I was happy to find that they had an option for someone who is lactose intolerant
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Highly recommend eating this during flu season it's a great alternative to swelling pro biotic pill and some kids don't like pills but will eat a good tasting yogurt so if you have kids and want to make sure there immune system up buy them some and yourself to...I eat it and I haven't been sick once
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
Activia Peach Probiotic Lactose Free is one of my top picks on yogurt. I love peach and my body has to have Lactose Free, so it makes a good combination. This product is easy to find and in stock in most grocery stores. The price may be a little higher but it is worth it
Zaneta B.
North Las vegas
I love this peach flavor and now that it is lactose free it's even better! Very smooth and I love the peach pieces it in. I will definitely continue buying this yogurt. It helps with digestive system and anyone who needs some probiotics should definitely try this.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love Activia. I only eat the Strawberry and the Peach. I just haven't wanted to try the other flavors. I love these flavors. I don't typically eat yogurt. I actually only eat Activia. I think it's so well worth the price of it. I would recommend it to anyone!