BY ACTIVIA #12 in Fermented Drinks

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of peach and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today.

Ingredients: Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Peach Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Agar Agar, Natural Flavor, Turmeric And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness).

Karmen K.
Chesterfield, MO
I love products like this where they can have a very healthy claim on them I do feel better after I eat it usually if my digestive system feels a little off but it does take consume indefinitely more than your one-time purchase.
Michelle Y.
AUSTIN, TX
I love this drink so much! It's so delicious and really helps with my metabolism. I feel less hungry and it's a perfect snack to eat between my 6 back to back classes. The peach flavor is especially my favorite just based off my personal preference for peaches over other fruits. This is by no means completely filling, but it gets you through busy days and is super tasty which is a plus. I love the fair price point and always have my fridge stocked up with these to combat my hunger through my busy schedule!
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
This was OK. The brand itself is pretty good but it’s not all natural what are usually prefer and you can taste the difference. Also for what you get it it’s a little expensive I’ve had it a few times mostly when I can’t find another brand I want more. Also this particular flavor taste very artificial. I would not recommend this over other brands but if it is your only option it’s not too bad.
Maggie M.
I love this great creamy drink. Makes a great quick snack or meal replacement. All the probiotics in it make me feel good about the choice because it's not only filling but helps to keep me healthy.
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
Activia® Peach Probiotic Drink This has a great flavor and is sweet but not too sweet. The bottle makes it very convenient to take on the go. Would recommend and purchase again.
Holly G.
I love how convenient these are to grab and go! I have purchased these several times prior to eating a Keto diet and they are a great value for the convenience. You don't need a spoon and there is something about the Activia flavor that is just amazing! PLUS it helps a lot with digestion!
Michelle W.
I drink the Activia smoothies daily and they really do keep me regular. I used to eat the yogurts daily but then came across the smoothies and they are so much better for grabbing on your way to work. I wasn’t crazy about the peach flavor, it was not very strong. If you like yogurt with a hint of flavor this is for you!
Natalie A.
Montebello
This drink is so good for when you're on the go and you need breakfast in the morning. I take this drink in the morning to have a tasty breakfast but not only is it good and tasty but its healthy too. In general I love this drink and I really recommend it to others.
Berenice B.
South El Monte
I think it is a really good and healthy drink if I could drink it everyday I would. But one of the things that I really like about the yogurt drink is the peach chunks that it has it really just gives it flavor so that is one of the best things that it has.
I love this since I have bloating I feel a deference in this yogurt then regular yogurt. I like the peach flavor sometimes I taste a bit of tiny pieces of fruit. It is satisfying to my tummy. Recommend this to anyone feeling uneasy with their digestive system.