Activia Parfait Lowfat Yogurt Vanilla 8 OZ CUP uploaded by Royce H.

BY ACTIVIA

Tiffany G.
Pinedale
My first time trying this item I wasn't too sure what to expect. After adding the nuts into my low fat yogurt an mixed it all up, an after scooping the first spoonful into my mouth, I thought "Wow, why haven't I tried this before!?" It was delicious!! I definitely like how the nuts are a personal decision of whether to add it in or not an how much u want in your yogurt. I enjoyed the yogurt. An the plus was it was low fat!!!
Angelina E.
Brooklyn, MD
SO GOOD! Very light and creamy and I'm lactose intolerant and it never gave me any issues with it. Great value, very cheap and healthy. Tastes AMAZING for lowfat, not too sweet but not bitter like other yogurts. Only complaint is I wish more came in the container!
Royce H.
NY
I love activia ! MY favorite part about the yougurt is that the toppings are all different. you can mix and combine all the different options they have. its has a nice rich creamy taste to it. I don't know everything they put in the ingredients but it's delicious
Martha P.
I am usually the inly person in my family to eat this. I love it. I love the strawberry flavor only and plain. Yes it’s affordable and even if ot wasn’t I would still totally buy it. I buy it at Kroger or Wal-Mart. Yes of course I would reccomend it to others! Its delicious.
Janki B.
I over parfaits not only for their filling qualities, but also because they add a variety of texture to otherwise bland and smooth yogurts. In addition, yogurts that usually come in a parfait can be watery and artificial tasting, but I did not have that issue with this one!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am a big fan of eating yogurt parfaits before a big swim meet but usually the ones you buy at the grocery store expire very quickly. This was very affordable and very good. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get a yogurt parfait on a budget.
Francesca W.
Absolutely delicious!! I in general love parfaits so much and this is definitely a good parfait!! The vanilla yogurt tastes sooo good with the strawberries!!! I absolutely love this if I could eat this and only this I would !!! 10/10 would recommend!!!
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
my kids literally will eat these everyday if i let them! they're a go to in my household and i love that theyre not as expensive as people would think! we usually buy them 4-6 at a time and they last the kids about a week's worth of after school snacks!
Joi A.
I’ve eaten a lot of different brands of vanilla yogurt trying to find that perfect one that had just enough to taste the vanilla while still enjoying the yogurt. Dannon is definitely the best one out of many!
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
For being low fat, you can't really tell at all. I love mixing in the granola. It's so filling and it tastes super good. It's not too sweet at all. It's the perfect mixture. Would buy again. Highly recommend!