BY ACTIVIA

lil c.
Pereira
TIENE UNA EXCELENTE CONTESTURA ES CREMOSO RICO NUTRITIVO Y VIENE ACOMPAÑADO CON UN EXELENTE CEREAL QUE LE BRINDA VITAMINAS NECESARIAS A NUESTRO CUERPO YO JUNTO EL CEREAL CON EL YOGURT PARA MEZCLAR TODOS ESTOS NUTRIENTES EN UNO PARA APROVECHARLOS MEJOR LOS VENEFICIOS QUE NOS BRINDA ESTE PRODUCTO  Dannon® Activia® Yogurt
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I've always have had a sensitive stomach when having any kind of dairy.. This yogurt has helped me in that sense. I always pick it up when I'm at Albertsons mostly. You can add fruit, granola, or just have it plain for a snack. I love having these yogurts.  I love the taste and the consistency  and taste good. I would recommend to people who have a sensitive tummy myself.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I tried many, many plain yogurts to find the most delicious, and this is it. It tastes fresh, sweet, and delicious even without any additional flavorings, and it stands head and shoulders above even the best low-fat or nonfat yogurt.
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this yogurt because it was on sale and I wanted to try some thing different.  The flavor was a little sweeter than I had expected and I did not like the texture as much as other brands.  I would buy it again if it was discounted but it would not be my first choice at full price.
Bradley M.
Loris
The product was a nice size, It was 6OZ in a cup and you peel away the aluminum and you pour your ingredients of the lid in the yogurt.It has a nice feel in your mouth you not only get the creamy yogurt but the parfait ingredients complete it.I highly recommend testing this all hands down.
Mallory M.
This yogurt is so yummy! It is the perfect breakfast to go! I love the convenience of just grabbing it out of the fridge and heading out the door. This is my first time buying this yogurt, but I'll definitely be coming back for more! Hurry, run to the store and see for yourself!
Tommy K.
Mt Sterling, KY
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but my girlfriend bought some of these and I must say my opinion may have changed. the flavor is delicous and the texture is so smooth my local walmart keeps me in supply nowadays. I've even turned a couple of my friends onto this yogurt.
Kassidy G.
Norwich, CT
Best Dannon product ever. I absolutely love Parfait's. I could eat them every day lol. Im a repeat custom to the fullest. It tastes like a perfect combination of yogurt, fruit and granola. Purchased at walmart but ive seen it available at price chopper I think as well
Rebecca G.
I loved the thickness of the yogurt and the granola added an amazing treat! I bought it at target!! The taste of the yogurt is so rich and amazing. The strawberry yogurt is so good! It's also a healthy alternative to icecream! I would recommend this to everyone!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
yummmm i love when granola comes with yogurt , healthy snack there's nothing like it . great value not to pricey, affordable. I try to purchase these very often , my favorite is the vanilla flavor . buy again , of course !!