BY DANNON #34 in Yogurt

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Mallory M.
This yogurt is so yummy! It is the perfect breakfast to go! I love the convenience of just grabbing it out of the fridge and heading out the door. This is my first time buying this yogurt, but I'll definitely be coming back for more! Hurry, run to the store and see for yourself!
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
This product is amazing I would recommend for other parents to trust and use its good for children and adults great taste wonderful experience [product:dannon-danimals-smoothie-drinks-strawberry-explosion/wild-watermelon---12-ct] Dannon Activia Dairy Drink Strawberry
Mikel A.
Nashua
It’s an item that is necessary for the health of a human it taste very good it’s very fruity very naughty very healthy and recommended for everyone and the company is just as great as the product and I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
It’s a pretty basic and regular type of yogurt not much to say about it it’s the same consistency as most but. I have not bought this specific one in a while since I’ve been going to stores that don’t sell this product.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I've always have had a sensitive stomach when having any kind of dairy.. This yogurt has helped me in that sense. I always pick it up when I'm at Albertsons mostly. You can add fruit, granola, or just have it plain for a snack. I love having these yogurts.  I love the taste and the consistency  and taste good. I would recommend to people who have a sensitive tummy myself.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I tried many, many plain yogurts to find the most delicious, and this is it. It tastes fresh, sweet, and delicious even without any additional flavorings, and it stands head and shoulders above even the best low-fat or nonfat yogurt.
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this yogurt because it was on sale and I wanted to try some thing different.  The flavor was a little sweeter than I had expected and I did not like the texture as much as other brands.  I would buy it again if it was discounted but it would not be my first choice at full price.
Bradley M.
Loris
The product was a nice size, It was 6OZ in a cup and you peel away the aluminum and you pour your ingredients of the lid in the yogurt.It has a nice feel in your mouth you not only get the creamy yogurt but the parfait ingredients complete it.I highly recommend testing this all hands down.
Tommy K.
Mt Sterling, KY
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but my girlfriend bought some of these and I must say my opinion may have changed. the flavor is delicous and the texture is so smooth my local walmart keeps me in supply nowadays. I've even turned a couple of my friends onto this yogurt.