Activia® Mixed Berry And Black Cherry Probiotic Yogurt uploaded by Christina P.Activia® Mixed Berry And Black Cherry Probiotic Yogurt uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY ACTIVIA #63 in Yogurt

Enrich Your Day With A Delicious, Creamy Activia Lowfat Yogurt, Now With Non-gmo Ingredients.* Infused With The Fresh Taste Of Berries And Cherry And With Billions Of Probiotics In Every Cup A Great Way To Start Every Day.

Black Cherry Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Cherries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate. Vitamin D3, Milk Calcium.

Mixed Berry Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Blueberry Puree, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Fruit Juice And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Calcium Lactate, Milk Calcium, Vitamin D3.

• "And the acidophilus really works for digestion " in 1 review
Lana S.
I love this yogurt. Where can I begin, I like the box it comes in, because I can store it easily in my refrigerator. I like how these yogurts come in a size that is a little bit smaller than some of the other yogurts, because yogurt fills me up pretty quickly.
Daisy V.
Anderson
I’m not a huge yogurt fan, but anytime I buy yogurt this is the brand I gravitate towards. If you want something creamy and small to eat perfect for a small snack I would totally recommend this personal favorite.
Lisa M.
Menifee
This Activia yogurt is really yummy. It is light but very good for you. Matter of fact it is the only yogurt that my doctor will recommend. My doctor recommends this yogurt because of the probiotics in this yogurt along with the ingredients. I especially enjoy the taste.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I can’t rave about Activia enough. Honestly they are SO good. The perfect amount of sweet, and taste. I love that there’s real bits of fruit in the yogurt. I don’t have stomach problems, so it hasn’t helped me in that area, but I know it’s helped many friend of mine. They’re a little spendier than your normal yogurt, but totally worth it.
Gaby S.
Miami
Love this yogurt. My favorite taste are this mixed berries. Also helps calm my hunger as a snack before breakfast and now with the new presentation drinkable I love them even more. Always buy them at Publix.
Ariel P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the taste and effect of this yoghurt. They keep me from feeling too bloated and they taste so good. I always get a variety pack so me and my family can try all flavors.
Marishka P.
Haydenville, OH
I purchased this on a whim, it was on sale and I love black cherry flavor. It is delicious! I like the mixed berry also! There is actually bits of fruit in them. Sooooo good!
Mechele W.
Hope mills
Delicious tasting and a great way to get those tummy troubles under control.. I have eaten this yogurt for several years and Black Cherry is still my ultimate flavor..
Samantha H.
Love the fact it comes in a variety of different flavors. It's so delicious. Some have actual pieces of fruit in the yogurt so that's amazing. Low calaries. Vary healthy. Great value and price! I would buy it again 100%. I really enjoyed it. Good flavor and I would recommend it.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Love the flavors. This yogurt is mild on the stomach, and it has help balance out my digestive system. Very affordable price. I haven't tried other brands similar to this, mostly because I am happy with this product.