BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

About the product:

• Dannon activia harvest picks mixed berries yogurt.
  • Grade A
  • Check nutrition information for sat fat content.
  • With bifidus regularis.
  • Helps regulate your digestive system.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Milk, Sugar, Blackberries, Raspberry Puree, Water, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (for Color), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Citric Acid.

Noelia E.
albany
I absolutely love his yogurt. I think I.T tastes amazing and I.T also provides probiotics which is a plus, since not many yogurt brands provide this. I like buying the packs of this that come with multiple cups so that I.T lasts me longer. It’s one of my favorite yogurts ever.
Kelly P.
Wausau
This product is delicious! I eat it regularly and it definitely stands by its promise. It's good price but it's not as cheap as the single brand yogurts I was used to. But I don't mind paying a little more for something that makes me feel good! Activia® Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt
Pamela G.
Franklin
This yogurt has a taste of its own, it’s not sour and it doesn’t leave a bitter aftertaste. It’s affordable and good for you. I would recommend this product and I will buy again.
Sarah C.
Mooresville , NC
I was hesitant to try this but my doctor recommended because I was on antibiotics and it is supposed to help regulate your belly. It worked and was a tasty breakfast. I usually ate it with a banana and kept me full til lunchtime!
Debbie E.
Amarillo
my grand daughter will actually eat this, i love this also and my stomach feels batter, no cramps. will continue to buy until something better comes along. always look for coupons and i usually will find some. I suggest if you have stomach problems try this.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like Activia yogurts. I love the nonfat Blueberry/ Strawberry multipack. They are just the right size and I get my two favorite flavors in a pack without having to buy other flavors that I dont care for. Its a great ,quick healthy breakfast ir late night snack.
Nataly M.
This one taste really good but does have a lot of sugar in it which gives it the taste. I wouldn't say it's as healthy because it is flavored but I keep buying it every now and then. I would recommend to other individuals but If you can afford organic get that one instead.
Rebecca D.
Birmingham, AL
This is pretty much my go to yogurt! I'm on the go a lot between work and community involvement so I eat on the go A LOT. Definitely felt as if I wasn't getting some key nutrients. So I added this to my lunch box! It actually does what it says it will do plus it's good!

Would definitely recommend!
Victoria T.
Clinton
This yogurt is so smooth and it helps with my upset stomach. It has an amazing smooth taste! And it's amazing, the flavor is so strong and rich! I buy this yogurt all the time, it's really my go to yogurt! It's very Inexspencive and it's super easy to find!
Brian K.
Los Angeles
This Yogurt is amazing! It really helps with regulating your stomach and if eaten each day (I have one a day), keeps me feeling normal. Really great tasting too! The flavor is not too artificial but at the same time, doesn't taste like smushed fruit, all in all a great yogurt snack!