Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt

Activia® Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt

by Activia

About the product:

• Dannon activia harvest picks mixed berries yogurt.
  • Grade A
  • Check nutrition information for sat fat content.
  • With bifidus regularis.
  • Helps regulate your digestive system.
  • Naturally & artificially flavored.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Milk, Sugar, Blackberries, Raspberry Puree, Water, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (for Color), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activia® Mixed Berries Harvest Picks Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Debbie S.
Pottsville, PA
I have not jumped on the greek yogurt bandwagon and like that companies like Dannon are still providing good yogurt for consumers. I like all of the berry flavors and love the added benefit of Activia's intestinal benefits. I have been eating this regularly for years.
carabear B.
I don’t know if this helps some people but I sure know it does not help me at all. I used it for a few weeks and I did not receive any benefit from it other than it has active cultures in it. I wouldn’t pay for this because it’s way too expensive for what it is.
Francis R.
Findlay, OH
I love these yogurt, the flavor I choose it was what I was looking for. The price is really affordable. The taste is really good. I try it before and It really good and it helps you with your digestive system. I will buy it again and I will recommended for everyone.
Taya G.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt my Grandmother told me it helps you loose weight so I decide to give it a try .
Pamela G.
Franklin
This yogurt has a taste of its own, it’s not sour and it doesn’t leave a bitter aftertaste. It’s affordable and good for you. I would recommend this product and I will buy again.
Marian A.
I just love yogurt. This yogurt is very healthy and taste very good. I bought it at Giant Eagle. It is one of my favorite yogurts ever.
Tena B.
Hartford
It has a nice smooth texture and a great taste. I am a definitely a repeat customer of this product. Are usually buy it for my local Walmart. The flavor that I usually get is strawberry. This is definitely a repeat items on my grocery list.
Debbie E.
Amarillo
my grand daughter will actually eat this, i love this also and my stomach feels batter, no cramps. will continue to buy until something better comes along. always look for coupons and i usually will find some. I suggest if you have stomach problems try this.
Irma V.
I love Activia mixed berries it's so delicious and it's also great for your digestive health it has probiotics!
ashanti R.
Waterbury, CT
This is the only flavor i eat. Its soooooo good. It does what it says it should without sacrificing taste. I can always get them on sale too

Looking for your answer?