Activia Lowfat Yogurt Mixed Berry/Black Cherry 4 Oz 4 Ct uploaded by Jennifer L.Activia Lowfat Yogurt Mixed Berry/Black Cherry 4 Oz 4 Ct uploaded by Christina P.

BY ACTIVIA

2 cups free* vs. price of 3 four packs see more...

• "And the acidophilus really works for digestion " in 1 review
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I can’t rave about Activia enough. Honestly they are SO good. The perfect amount of sweet, and taste. I love that there’s real bits of fruit in the yogurt. I don’t have stomach problems, so it hasn’t helped me in that area, but I know it’s helped many friend of mine. They’re a little spendier than your normal yogurt, but totally worth it.
Samantha H.
Love the fact it comes in a variety of different flavors. It's so delicious. Some have actual pieces of fruit in the yogurt so that's amazing. Low calaries. Vary healthy. Great value and price! I would buy it again 100%. I really enjoyed it. Good flavor and I would recommend it.
Erika H.
I love the great flavor of Activia Yogurt. I also love having the bits and pieces of fruit in my yogurt! My favorite flavors are the mixed berry and the black cherry. But all of the Activia flavors are great!
Kelly H.
Aurora , ME
My daughter loves these! She chooses them for her snack every time! I like the two flavor combo packs they are the best deal. You can get them at any grocery store.
Nora R.
I love activity at because it definitely regulated my digestive system and it's so affordable in the taste is amazing my kids loved it it taste nothing like fiber in it taste like fresh fruits and love it I highly recommend it to people that have digestive problems it totally helped me
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I enjoy Activia for the taste first and foremost. But we've all seen commercials regarding the health benefits that Activia provides: "that it's clinically proven to help regulate the digestive system when eaten daily for two weeks." While I can't vouch if this is accurate because I don't eat yogurt every single, I can say that eating one a day makes my tummy feel better.
Brenda R.
Roseburg
I really love the taste it's very natural yet wonderful I buy this at my local Walmart and it's very affordable it is a very very good value and good good it is super duper wonderfully healthy I eat it sometimes in the morning for breakfast and I would recommend it to other people
Dani A.
Nee York
Even though this brand specifically indicates that it will help you lose weight, I don't really think it lives up to its statement- at least with my body. I've been buying this yogurt since I was young and it has never done anything for me or my family. Other than that, we generally just buy the yogurt because the taste is appealing to us.
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Overall amazing. I love the taste of the mix berries. I am a big fan of strawberries. I do get this product from my nearest grocery store which is Walmart and jewels. The price is very affordable and I would continue to buy and I highly recommend others to buy the wonderful product as well. It will leave your taste buds happy.
Jada W.
This a fantastic product! The yogurt is rich, creamy, and full of flavor. There's a lot of different flavors to choose from- none of them are artificial tasting. And it does a great job of regulating your bowels. I'd rather eat these and go, than buy big pharma medicine. They work, they work well, and they work fast.