BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of strawberry whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Dyanna M.
Strawberry Banana is my favorite!! I always a have stomach issues and this you hurt is helping me to calm hunger as well, this flavor is my favorite it taste exactly banana strawberry is creamy and most important is only 60 calories , probiotic NONFAT yogurt! Love this
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
I usually buy this yogurt at shoprite or price chopper. I love eating this yogurt because it is a healthy yogurt option. It is a light yogurt full of probiotics which aid in good digestion health. It is also only 60 calories and is low in sugar! Most yogurts contain loads of sugar but this brand has low sugar yet still tastes amazing. One of the only yogurt brands I’ll buy.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
I love Activia yogurt. It’s actually the only yogurt that I eat. I usually buy it at Walmart and it’s a little pricey for yogurt. I’m not sure that it does anything to regulate my system but I buy it for the taste.
Sasha H.
Love this! Personally strawberry is my favorite activia yogurt. I like the regular one more but of course the non fat would be a better choice sometimes if you’re being more mindful of what you intake. I like to get a pack from Costco cause I my has 3 different flavors in one pack! It’s convenient and saves more money to buy in bulk than individually.
Rene F.
Bronx, NY
The light strawberry is my favorite flavor! The probiotics help my stomach and now I don't have to take a pill on the side! I usually eat this or one of their other flavors in the morning for breakfast or for as a snack in the middle of the day. Its quick, easy, and good for me!
Brenda H.
Franklin Sq, NY
I have many bowel problems but after starting to take this yogurt my life has changed! Now I can go to the bathroom every day and feel much better. The taste of the yogurt is very good and healthy! After I started buying my whole family started to eat this yogurt and we always have it at home.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
I’m pretty picky with yogurt and this would be one of my favorite yogurts for the flavor and the perfect consistency. It’s not too thick and it’s not too thin that it just runs. It sits well for me having a restricted diet and helps when I’m unable to hold foods down due to an upset stomach.
Courtney K.
tallapoosa
It was delicious.  I enjoyed it a lot . Activia is my all time favorite yogurt.  No one can change my mind.  My husband gets aggravated when we got to the grocery store because I cant decide what kind of yogurt I want.  He says," You stand there for 4 hours!". I really don't.  It's like twenty minutes.
Ashley B.
This is my go to for a quick and easy breakfast on the go. Activia is extremely affordable compared to the other brands, you get a 6 pack for like 2 dollars. You can find it typically at any grocery store I usually purchase from Walmart or target. Good flavor and a necessity in my house
Zoe A.
Austin
I really enjoy this yogurt. It’s food for you and your digestive system. I don’t remember the price I pay for it, but I typically get it from a whole sell store so I can get more at a time. I really love this tiny strawberry chunks in it. And it’s not too many so it’s not overbearing. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this.