BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Kneisha G.
Bethlehem, PA
I’ve never thought about eating this yogurt, it was until I was thought to have Celiac disease (gluten intolerance) and a few months down the road that I was looking for a way to help my system get back on track. Due to my gluten intolerance my bodies digestive system was all messed up I gained weight, I couldn’t use the bathroom properly, and I was just miserable. I picked up this yogurt thinking hey what’s the harm in trying it. A week and a half later I’m feeling better, my digestive system is working properly, and now two months into eating this yogurt (I eat it once a day now, in the beginning I ate it twice a day like it recommended) and honestly I am so happy with this product. I would recommend this to anyone who is having issues. I also lost some weight (not entirely the yogurts doing) but I am able to stay on track with my diet restrictions due to adding this yogurt into my everyday diet. Will continue to try all the flavors, but blueberry is my favorite along with strawberry banana when I can find it.
Mindi S.
Libertyville, IL
This is eaten by all four members of my family. Helps keep our guts clean and healthy and tastes great. I think it helps prevent cobstipation, too, but in a gentle way. Tastes like other brands of yogurt, but with added benefit of probiotics. Highly recommend! I can even eat it and I am lactose intolerant!
Erika J.
mississauga
Super yummy and creamy. Sometimes dairy doesn’t sit well with me but this always hits the right spots.
Michelle H.
was very hesitant to try Activia because anything that helps get regular normally taste bad. I have had problems with with my stomach for a few years now and have tried nearly EVERYTHING! I finally gave in and bought it & to my surprise this is the best flavored yogurt! The taste in my opinion is what yogurt should taste like! I have tried the vanilla, blueberry, peach & strawberry banana! I love them all and after a few days I noticed a huge difference in my regularity!!!! Give it a try you wont regret it!
Laura M.
Chino
I really love this yogurt it has amazing taste and this variety pack is the way to go with different options you do t get tired of it so it’s easy to do the 14 days that are recommended
Pajai V.
This yoghurt is delicious, but it leaves a weird film in my mouth (nothing too bothering). I love the fruit chunks. The peach is my favorite. I repurchase these once in a while. They’re great for helping you digest!
Mercy J.
Fort McMurray
This is the best probiotic yogurt on the market. Such great flavours and isn't sour tasting at all. The prices are great as well.
Chelsey J.
penticton
Yum yum yum I love all acitivia yogurts. I go through sooo much between my self, my pets, my boyfriend and my daycare kiddos. I find every other brand just have weird flavours or off flavours or whatever. Activia for the win
Anna :.
It’s really yummy plus you get a little surprise if fruit at the bottom it’s healthy for you and it’s pretty thin it’s not that thick like most yogurt but I like that and i lost a little bit of weight after I switched to this yogurt
member-b17fe
I really enjoy this variety pack. All of the flavors are delicious especially the blueberry. Overall I enjoy this product and whenever I go out to shop for groceries I always get this type of Activia.