BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Taneshia B.
Miami Gardens
Tastes great! Love the peach one in particular. Tastes great with granola or cereal mixed in. Great, healthy low-calorie snack. Need to find a bigger size for that peach one!
Tiffany F.
Marietta
For the days I can’t make up my mind, I get the variety pack! I eat it plain, add a little granola, or even take it out the container and add it to some cottage cheese. Great product!
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
I love the different flavors this have they taste very delicious they're all so pretty much something healthy they do work for going to the restroom LOL overall I think it's great
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
With a family of 6, including 4 kids, our family eats a lot of yogurt. We've tried a lot of the popular brands such as Chobani, but it has always been Activia that has been our favorite. Dannon does have it's regular blended yogurt but for some reason Activia has always tasted better. It also comes in convenient sizes. Supposedly, Activia can help with stomach pain and indigestion, but our family has always eaten their brand of yogurt because it's lowfat and tastes great ( not too sweet either). Unlike some yogurts that expire way before their actual date, this brand of yogurt continues to stay fresh and delicious.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
Activia works really well. I used to eat it all the time but the dairy in it bothers my system so I had to stop. But if you are irregular I would recommend eating of product.
Liza A.
Love the variety of flavors & how I know its helping my digestive tract and giving me the good bacteria the body needs!! Try it out- I  never liked yogurt .. This changed it for me :)
Heather S.
Activia is a delicious healthy snack. It is affordable and easy to find. I buy it from Vons and Walmart and both stores have an excellent selection and variety of flavors. I would highly recommend Activia to anyone and have in the past. It's a delicious treat for my toddlers too!
Kassandra H.
This is one of my favorites yogurts. They always help me out when i want to lose weight. Not too cheap but they are worth buying it. I would highly recommend this yogurt to everyone.
Zoie T.
Fieldale
It has a nice flavor and a smooth texture. I enjoyed this product. I prefer it to any greek yogurt. Also, I like to pair it with fruit and granola for a fabulous parfait.
Emily W.
Bangor, PA
One of the best yogurts I’ve had. Great taste and is not too thick, so it’s great if you don’t like the Greek yogurt. It also helped a lot with my digestive system.