BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

laureghaddar L.
Beirut , Jnah
Danone Activia is a delicious youghurt in a great range of flavours that comes in the perfect single serve.
Angel M.
We love this in our household. Always a must have when we go grocery shopping. Enjoyed by the whole family!
Sappy T.
It's really nice and a smooth yoghurt but the strawberry bits makes it a strange sensation in your mouth.
Andrea K.
London, ON
Strawberry is my favourite flavour. Love eating one yogurt a day and I find it does help me stay regular.
Sonia M.
Nice and creamy
Delicious tasting as well
I think it is healthy choice to make
It tastes nice and creamy
Sandra G.
The strawberry ans rhubarb one made me.love yogurt! I couldnt stand yogurt but not im quite hayppy! :) !
julise s.
They last a good while, longer than most yogurts. Really helps keep your insides healthy and regular. !!
Amber J.
I love this yogurt. The flavour is so nice. I prefer these over the big tub of it. I say it's affordable.
Shaina S.
Laxgaltsap, BC
Favourite yogurt! Tastes amazing, all of the flavours that is. Creamy and light, it’s the perfect snack
Paulette B.
Great tasting yogurt really helps with healthy intake of foods in my healthy eating. It’s a great price