BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Jessika R.
Langley, BC
Nom nom so good, my favorite is the peach, but vanilla is a close second! One of my fav yogurt brands for sure!!
Syd D.
Alexandria, ON
Perfect for in lunches, love the different flavours. I’m not a fan of non Greek yogurt but this one is very good
Idxian G.
Bayamon, PR
Always buy it from Costco. The taste is amazing and it has chunks of fruits inside. My favorite flavor is peach.
Sam F.
Taste so good and it isn't expensive at all, it's so healthy and yummy. i always buy it and i buy it from walmart
Robyn G.
Tower Hamlets , Bow
This is also another one of my favourite yogurts!!Activia® Banana Cream Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Laura L.
I love every single Activia product, I feel like I have tried them all. They taste so amazingly good to me.
Alysia R.
port elgin, ON
Pretty good flavours , keeps a food amount of time. Good prices and very healthy , definately a good snack
Monica S.
Toronto, ON
When I need a quick snack I always reach for these. I love that these come in great flavours and are very tasty.
Shauna M.
Napier
The flavour are so yummy and the texture is creamy and nice to eat, I give these to my friends child all the time
Michell O.
Brisbane
I personally didn’t like the amount of wateriness in the packs. Every time I mixed it in it didn’t look appealing