BY ACTIVIA #57 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Luisa H.
lancaster
The flavors are delicious. My go to will always be strawberry. It’s definitely healthy and taste amazing. Actually does what it says it would, helps clean your system quickly. The three flavor pack it’s the best for the variety.
ruby s.
Yo sufro de le color irritable , y en verdad estos yogurt me han ayudando bastante a desinflamar y parar las molestias Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt
I like how it taste and how it has fruits. I like how it smell. Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt Their are multiple flavors you can choose from.
Kianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
My grandma used to buy these and I would always sneak and take one. I’m sorry I couldn’t help it. These are very good especially for a snack. I love how it comes in more then one flavor .
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
Packaging is pretty good I like the flavor it it is round the family that we like to eat it I truly enjoyed and would definitely buy it again and recommend it as a great type of food
Maria T.
Patchogue , NY
Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt
This is my favorite snack at work
Is healthy and delicious
#samsclub #bjs
#activia #yogurt #strawberry
Heather G.
I eat two every morning to help work stomacher problem. Strawberry, strawberry banana, and peach are my favorite! Nice texture, perfect amount of fruit chunks, and delicious flavor.
Jodi R.
Although I have never been a yogurt fan I found myself needing something my body was lacking during pregnancy and my Dr. recommended this. Despite my dislike of yogurt I tried it. I was surprised! I actually really enjoyed Activia. 9 years later I still keep it in my daily diet and love it!
Rose N.
Saint Louis , MO
The taste is amazing! I would say they’re a little pricey from what I used to buy with the amount you get but still affordable. Very effective. I love every flavor mostly strawberry. I’d definitely recommend.
Chandily K.
West Hyannisport
I normally don’t eat yogurt but have gotten into the routine of having one of these a day and it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. My bloating has gone down and I feel like I have more energy