BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Jennifer D.
Tasty and feels healthy for a snack. My toddler loves them! We enjoy them and will continue to buy them when we grocery shop.
Sandy M.
Saint john
I like the flavors available. The probiotics is helpful to me and my stomach problems so this is the brand I usually go for.
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
Personally, i don't like blueberry lol.

I like the peach flavor though :)))

Overall, i am not sire if i would buy them again.
Ka Ming L.
Creamy texture. Not too sweet . In flavors that I like. With proviotic is a bonus = good for our intestine. Will buy again
Lexi ♥.
My go to yogurt. Not to sweet tastes great and there is a perfect amount of fruit. Mixes well with lots or good on its own.
Vanessa G.
Active it so yummy especially the strawberry flavour! I always feel so healthy when I'm eating it too! One ofmy fav yogurts
Nicole C.
Battleford
I don’t eat yogurt but this is the only one my 2 year old son will eat. He always asks for it and won’t eat any other kind.
Benthe E.
Dordrecht
I think this is great to buy, not too pricey and a lot to chose from in one pack. They all have great flavours.....YUM!!
Stephanie C.
North york, ON
Love having this for breakfast or a snack especially on a hot summer day. I usually mix it with granola and it’s amazing
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I love the fact that this yoghurt comes with probiotics , it helps you with the digestion. I like the flavor and texture