BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

SOFIA R.
Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt I love Activia. This yogurt helps with the digestion. It's taste is delicious. My favorite taste is peach and it has small pieces of peach.
Tamra L.
I love this variety pack! When I buy my yogurt I never like to get the same flavor so having this option is excellent! Each one has little bites of the fruit and it is totally affordable! I highly recommend to anyone!
Keyonta W.
Lorain
This product is absolutely delicious. Just the right amount of fruit and not to bitter like other yogurts. It helps with digesting different food. I purchase my yogurt at Aldis, Target, or walmart. I continue to buy this yogurt weekly. I recommend it.
Morgan K.
Jackson, MS
Peach is definitely my favorite. This is a great way to get in my probiotics. Not my favorite yogurt, but it’s still good. Very affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I would recommend this to others.
Shequora J.
Very gentle on the digestive system and tasty. always tend to have this large variety pack. Love the flavors because they’re all different. I’ve brought this product multiple times and I’ll continue to buy it.
Tsvetelina H.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love this yogurt, great for snack and definitely does the job. My kids love it as well (I try to limit them because it has a good amount of fiber and they eat other food that has fiber).
Love all the flavors.
Katie M.
West Des Moines
This is my son’s favorite yogurt. He goes to the fridge for this everyday. We have to have this in stock for him. I personally only like the strawberry and blueberry. I don’t like the peach. It is in a nice size container so we don’t have to waste any when he wants to eat yogurt.
Lee W.
Richmond, California
I’m a really big yogurt fan and this did not disappoint. It was very creamy and tasted great. While this isn’t my favourite yogurt ever, it holds a special place in my heart and I will definitely buy again.
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
These taste great!! I like that they have probiotics in them in order to keep me going throughout the week. It’s awesome to get that in something you’re already eating anyways! I’d definitely repurchase.
Karly W.
Hartland
Activia is my favorite yogurt. The peach, blueberry, and strawberry are my favorite flavors and they taste so good in smoothies too. They are a great probiotic as well and help with the digestive system.