BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Marie G.
St. John's
this product goes an sale a lot. I find with the multiple choice of flavors in these packages you can eat it different ways plain with granola or fruit
Hannah H.
I love this yogurt! It has little pieces of fruit in it and they are all so yummy. I especially love the peach flavoured one :) I definitely recommend!
Hannah C.
Toronto
Great product, especially for the kiddos! I like to mix it with some granola and fresh berries for optimal flavour, but it’s also great on it’s own.
Tiffany T.
Saint paul, NB
Love yogurt. These are good and priced really good. Flavours are good and my kids love them as well. Make a good add on to breakfast or snack time
Sarah L.
Fredericton, NB
This yogourt is so creamy and delicious. It’s my favourite to eat in the morning with granola or to put in my smoothies. Good price for the quality
Kelian L.
I love the taste and the texture of the yogurt. It is good for on the go little snack. I like that it is a little bit healthier than most yogurts.
Reham G.
El mahbola, El ahmadi
It has a pleasant taste and light to my stomach and it help me in my diet program as it has low calories and it deacreas the feeling of heartburn
Graziella F.
N falta no meu café da manhã , me ajudou muito a regular meu intestino . Já amo o sabor e o cremoso que sinto ao colocar na boca . #cremoso #vida
Hend H.
Tunisia
I gave this 4 stars cuz i don’t like the blueberry flavor but I’m absolutely in love with strawberry and peach like they are my favorite flavors
Maika L.
I personally don't like these but as for my family, they keep buying them so I believe they are good! Heck, in the end it's about personal taste