BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Joanna (Pui Ki) W.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my favourite yogurt. Love that it has probiotics. Love the different flavours within the package and love how there are actually real fruits inside.
Chelsea W.
Norris Arm
I usually on eat yogurt that is probiotic to help balance the ph in my body, and this my go to when I wanna balance everything out. Plus, it's delicious. 😊
Ferry🌟🌸 B.
Laval, QC
Good taste. The texture is all right but can be more richer. It is healthy since there is not a lot of sugar. It is still affordable for the quality.
Maria A.
These are my favourite yoghurt! I think it's the flavour and texture that I like most, good thickness and a variety of flavours, they even do kiwi flavour.
Amal G.
Rue rakada cité ibn rachik hammam lif
I think Activia works very well. Anytime I need to go to the bathroom it worked so well for me & my mom . We felt relieved in the end. Thank you Activia!
Deirdre S.
Hamilton
My family & I really enjoy it ! Great variety of flavours. We buy almost ever time we go grocery shopping.  Great price for good quality.
Dana M.
Peterborough
As far as yogurt goes it’s pretty good!! My favourite is the peach flavour. If you eat one cup a day it’s not too expensive as it’ll last you the week
Hannah H.
I love this yogurt! It has little pieces of fruit in it and they are all so yummy. I especially love the peach flavoured one :) I definitely recommend!
Angie T.
Prince George, BC
really love these, I am a diabetic and this really helps with wanting to eat breakfast, or just having a light snack my favourite flavor is strawberry
Marie G.
St. John's
this product goes an sale a lot. I find with the multiple choice of flavors in these packages you can eat it different ways plain with granola or fruit