BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Whitney O.
Tastes lovely, has like a healthy ring to it and I find it filling , lovely snack as well. It's very inexpensive so that's a bonus and you can get it at any local grocery store. It's not over filled with calories which is a bonus and I always buy them so that's good as well
Ella V.
My kids love snacking on this Dannon, this pack goes so fast in our fridge.
On a hot weather we love freezing it and make it a popsicles, we love combining it with fruits or top it off with our cereals or granola. We are obsessed with this yogurt. love this great flavours.
Katherine S.
Morelia
What can I say? I love activia, not only because it is so good to my body, bit also because the flavor is something special, the way this activia tastes is forma sure great, as always, it's also light and my metabolism works better with it.
Melanie S.
Love these yogurts I have one every morning before work, I love all the flavours and packaging is nice too! Price is good and they are almost always on offer in my local superstore! Defnatly will be buying these again!
Cindy C.
Calgary, AB
Love this yogurt. Not too sour not too sweet! I love the large amount of selections you can choose from on a day to day basis. Great value since it can usually last up to a month without going bad so definitely a nice pick me up in the mornings
Jennifer J.
I usually buy the lactose version. To me I don't notice a difference in taste. If anything it tastes better than the regular yogurt. Great source of protein on the go. And probiotics to get everything moving.
Constance D.
Châteauguay
My children are yogurt fanatics and I know that I can trust activia to deliver the best. I have one son with digestive difficulties and activia has always been there to help him when we're  in a rut.
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
Activia is my favourite yogurt, I like putting granola on top or in my smoothies. I like the variety of flavours you get in this package. It's not overly sugery and tastes like the real fruit.
Diana D.
Really good! Tastes good, and very convenient to bring to work. I would totally but it again.  I have bought in the past and would buy again.  Probably at a Walmart, or a Metro
Corrina B.
Windsor, ON
My favourite type of yogurt! I love adding extra fruit to the cups too it's delicious. Even granola on top is amazing for breakfast. Definitely healthy and I would recommend for yogurt lovers