BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Selena D.
Vancouver
When I am lazy to eat fruits. I usually buy this (why not? Fruits and yogurt together (:). I love most of the flavour but the least favourite for me is probably the strawberry ones.
Aisha A.
I don't know if this stuff is truly amazing or if it's just a placebo based on the amount of commercials I've seen with the belly dancer but whenever I eat this stuff my digestive trach feels great!
Kiersten W.
Cardinal, ON
Good yogurt, love the flavours and different kinds. Just a little too sweet, artificial tasting. I would enjoy more fresh fruit tasting. Cost is ok, purchased from Walmart.
Maria L.
Matosinhos
Really like these! They are really tasty and at the same time do not make you feel like you just ate a whole steak, they are "lightweight"! Plus they are really healthy!
Adrienne B.
Super tasty! I love getting these for my family and I, we all love them. It is very handy to have the small portions readily available. The flavours are all fantastic.
Julie P.
Edmonton
A good classic yogurt mix! I love that you can get these lactose free too! These are great portions to throw into a quick smoothie and thanks to the variety you can switch up your smoothies!
Katheryn O.
Tiene sabor delicioso, su consistencia es cremosita y el sabor de los frutos le da un toque sensacional; es ideal para comerlo entre comidas o calmar los antojitos.
Iara R.
Aiadoro activia além de delicia eh cremoso e com certeza solta mais o intestino da uma boa aliviada um produto que faço questão de recomendar muito gostoso mesmo
Madison W.
London
We love activia yogurt! I give my son activia every night for snack and I always use it in my smoothies. I would defiantly say you get a good amount in the packages.
Alana S.
LOVE Activia yogourt, so does my 2 year old! Its a favourite in our house and we eat it daily. We normally purchase it from Walmart. There are cheaper yogourts, but I don't find the taste as good as Activia.