BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Kristine L.
Sturgeon Falls
I really like the wonderful fruit flavours of this yogourt. It is my go-to brand for variety and deals. I would most definitely recommend this yogourt to others to try. Activia is a name that I have come to trust.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
I love this yogurt! It's the only yogurt that doesn't give me craps. And it tastes so light, good, and refreshing! All the flavours are absolutely delicious and I like that it has probiotics. Would definitely buy again!
Chantal L.
Quispamsis
Lots of different kinds to choose from! They are all full of flavour! My favourite one would definitely be strawberry, the pieces in it are just small enough that your not like chocking on it hahah! Very yummy
Michelle K.
Mississauga , ON
The flavours taste really good. I really like the texture of this yogurt and I personally like to stick to the classic flavours, not the more tropical ones.  It is definetlely affordable, it's yogurt. No need to say more. It's delicious!!!!!
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
Yummy and healthy even my son will eat this vanilla is my favourite it also helps with female hormonal imbalances if I notice yeast infection coming on I just eat a bunch of these yogurts and it goes away!
Mary S.
Vanier, NE
Very creamy and just big enough fruit chunks. Flavour is delicious, rich and creamy without all those added fats. My favourite yogurt by far. Definitely does what it says, helps clear the systems for sure.
Gina V.
Surrey, BC
These are great! I have them to take to work as a snack in like that they are small so they can easily go in my purse or in my diaper bag for my kid. He loves all the flavours but I love the strawberry!
Dixie K.
Saskatoon
I really enjoy this brand of yogurt. I find it to be a nice creamy texture. The kids often eat it for breakfast with fruit & granola. I like it as a base in my smoothies. It also stays fresh TIL expiry!
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
My husbands go to yogurt for on the go lunches at work. Light and great flavour, no aftertastes. Easy to find at Walmart and affordable price. Would buy again and my kids love it. Would recommend to others
Lisa G.
Halifax
This is a great yogurt. All the flavours are good. I purchase this on my weekly grocery trip. It’s a great to take in your lunch. They say it’s really good for your digestive system. I would recommend this to anyone who like yogurt