BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Mindi S.
Libertyville, IL
This is eaten by all four members of my family. Helps keep our guts clean and healthy and tastes great. I think it helps prevent cobstipation, too, but in a gentle way. Tastes like other brands of yogurt, but with added benefit of probiotics. Highly recommend! I can even eat it and I am lactose intolerant!
Katy W.
I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt,  so it's nice to have a variety of flavors to choose from in a yogurt I like.  The strawberry is my favorite. Eating this yogurt reduces my upset stomach. It's also the perfect size for a quick snack.
Beatriz M.
Mission, TX
Activos tastes good and it’s not too sweet, also helps w digestive system. Pretty affordable and worth it. Repeat customer, although sometimes but once in a while
Melly C.
I’m in love with this brand of yogurt. The variety of flavors is awesome and they all taste so good. Every morning I take one as part of my breakfast. I usually purchase these from wholesale grocery stores and they are worth the price.
Carola C.
miami
I love this product because it is really good I bought it at Walmart for a good price it Taste wonderful I Love every flavor of them it’s a good flavor strawberry
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
Active really does the job for me it really helps me with my digestive system problems. Besides that it is smooth and creamy it is low-fat and really helps me compared to other brands. It is a little pricey but it is worth the cent.
Caroline S.
Ramona, CA
This is a pretty good yogurt. It has the fruits mixed in and pretty healthy! Not too sweet and not to sour. Can buy it at any grocery store. Pretty good overall.
Mikayla K.
This yoghurt is great all around. It tastes great and has great probiotic benefits. I have really noticed a change in my heath after beginning to eat this regularly. The larger pack is also economical and nice so you don’t have a bunch of loose yoghurts in your fridge.
Chandily K.
West Hyannisport
I normally don’t eat yogurt but have gotten into the routine of having one of these a day and it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. My bloating has gone down and I feel like I have more energy
Natalie S.
My mom would get this yogurt since her dietician recommended it to her. She really liked it, especially the strawberry flavor. I tried some of her yogurt and I even liked it too. Even though it’s supposed to be healthy, it didn’t taste as if it was, it tasted really good!