BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Marissa A.
Brampton, ON
Love the activa which is low fat in it and all favours so you don't get bored of one flavour and can make a go to meal as a smoothie after a workout or even workout. Great for
Opening your appetite too.
Domenika Z.
Whitby, ON
My bf and I love yogurt! It’s perfect for a quick on the go breakfast when we’re running late or just as a snack. It’s affordable and a staple in our house. We love to add it into smoothies!
Amber M.
Amber, Bridgwater
So tasteful yogurt. Very filling. Nice and refreshing, very affordable. Can purchase these from any local supermarket. Never eat any other yogurts after eating these.
Ellie M.
This is my go-to yogurt of choice when I do my grocery shop! Good value for money, great size and gorgeous flavours! I love that you get the real fruit pieces inside
Taylor T.
Burlington
Great tasting yogurt which leaves for a great snack for me and my son. I love that I can pick and choose which flavor to have and is absolutely healthy for us both, I would repurchase
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
Los activias son excelentes, en sabor, calidad, fácil de llevar, súper nutritivos, en mi caso no me hace mal estomacal y queda perfecto en el desayuno o merienda.
member-d37ee
I love this yoghurt the texture of it is very light, it's not thick and tatty. The flavours actually tastes like real fruit and not just artificial fruit flavouring. My favourite ones are the Mango and yellow apple. You have to try it.
Kristina C.
Great yogurt with a very palatable consistency. The serving size is just enough to “top up” your fuel tank without making you too full to carry one with your day.

Con: would really like to see different flavours in the variety packs.
juleini g.
I like so much yogurt,and this is one of my favorit brand regard to its flavor , the only thing i do not like is the amount of yougurt in the containers is so small.
Girls L.
Delícia de iogurte, os sabores dessa marca no geral é bom e bem natural. Mas tem um porém... Da primeira vez que provei o Activia eu até senti que fez efeito, mas, depois foi como se meu corpo tivesse acostumado. Pode ser só impressão minha mas foi o que aconteceu. Depois de um tempo, tornei a provar o produto, mas dessa vez diariamente, e adivinha? FUNCIONOU! O caso é que a marca se preocupa em estar sempre melhorando, mas você tem que fazer a sua parte, com uso diário e boa alimentação. #contest #influenster