BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Taylor E.
Kincardine
I try to do the fourteen day challenge to help regulate my system. I enjoy the texture. I also use any of the flavours in my smoothies as well. It adds extra flavour and thickness.
Isabella B.
belgium
I love activa and only buy this brand now. Good quality/price and very good tastes and variety.good after using antibiotics but I eat them anyway because they are so good
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I love yogurt i eat about 2/3 a day so this big variety pack is so worth the value and of course the health benefits from using this product is always a win win situation
Jessica T.
Surrey, BC
I love the flavour and texture of this yogurt. It is satisfying in the serving size it comes in. I buy this regularly for my family. It is a healthy option as a snack. I will continue to buy it.
Nikita P.
I love yogurt and the activia brand has a lot of choices of flavours to choose from. The flavours are great and the brand is definitely affordable, however the reason why i gave it 4 stars is because compared to thicker greek yogurt companies, activia is less thick and therefore less creamy.
opeyemi o.
Kitchener
It has a great unique taste, costs more than some other brands but it is something I buy when I what yoghurt with less sugar. I buy the regular especially but i also buy flavors from time to time. It's a great product. More flavors that other brands don't have would be appreciated.
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
Activia is always a great choice. Its not acidic like other brands. The flavours are always amazing. I either eat it as is or add it into my daily smoothie for an extra bit of creamy texture. In the summer I freeze them with popsicle sticks stick in them for a yummy cold treat!
TIFFANY C.
London, ON
I love this brand of yogurt! It’s so yummy & has so many benefits. With someone who has stomach issue I find this is something that works with that as to against it! It comes it many flavours, my favourite usually strawberry! I sometimes add granola to it for a crunch!
Clarissa D.
Winnipeg
My favourite flavour is definitely the peach flavour and strawberry flavour. This brand of yogurt is healthy and refreshing to eat as a snack. I like the tiny bits of fruit that is mixed with the actual yogurt. Definitely would recommend as a choice of healthy snack.
Erica H.
Mississauga, ON
Yummy tasting yogurt, with great flavours. In comparison to other yogurts its much lighter and has more flavour. The low fat component makes it a healthy option. I am a repeat user and always choose Activia.