BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Gia R.
Timmins, ON
Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt has a great flavour selection! It makes the perfect healthy snack. It’s delicious and goes very well with a variety of fresh fruit. Blueberries are my favourite to have with the yoghurt.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Honestly the best yogurt ever ive had a few of there yogurts this and strawberry are my favorite. Consistency is soo thick and delicious you wont be able to stop eating it, the flavor is even more great and really low sugar with excellent ingredients, highly recommend
Rocio F.
Shaunavon
My family and I like activia too much, has good flavour and small pieces of fruit inside, every grocery shopping I add activia always. For me is the best yogourth, with flavour, fruit and healthy. I recommended highly activia in your dairy diet!
Djiksea D.
They taste so good, wow! I really like for for lunches, because they’re small and don’t take much place in your bag. Bring some for a picnic for a tasty healthy desert. Many flavors for all tastes. I really the peach one.
Brittany A.
Belleville, ON
I love Activia yogurt it's great tasting, smooth and cool feeling. The taste of the fruit is heaven, I buy this often that I'm addicted too this brand of yogurt. I believe that everyone that tries this product will love it and wont be disappointed. It's also very good for you, it really healthy.
Hilary A.
Activia has some fun and playful ads but that’s not all! The yogurt that they offer is also delicious. It’s creamy, fruity, the perfect sweetness and healthy too. It’s a good value for what you get. I would recommend acrtivia for any yogurt lover!
Amelia R.
San Juan
I am enjoying it right now it's one of my favorites snacks!! I always get the variety pack and all the flavors are really great: strawberry, blueberry, peach. Love all of them but this is really good!! I use to eat it as an ice cream, you just have to put it 39 minutes or 1 hour in the freezer and voilá, a good and healthy ice cream😍
Nathalie G.
Vancouver
I love Activia yogourt so much! The flavour choices are nice, I like that they have fruit chunks to add texture. It’s the perfect afterschool snack for me. The probiotic feature is a plus as well!  Walmart is where I usually get mine, so definitely check it out if you are interested.
Robyn G.
St. John's
We buy this yogurt all of the time. My daughter takes them for recess and my boyfriend also takes them for his lunches.  Love the peach its delicious .  My daughter isnt a fan of the cherry kind, but she doesnt like cherry anything really.
These always seem to be on sale, which is great for us causr we are always on a tight budget. But these are always in our fridge :)
Kim R.
Vaughan
Very tasty yogurt. I love that the yogurt is already premixed with the fruit flavour! It is more expensive compared to other yogurts but it is very healthy and has health benefits! I️ would definitely recommend this to others.