BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Amelia R.
San Juan
I am enjoying it right now it's one of my favorites snacks!! I always get the variety pack and all the flavors are really great: strawberry, blueberry, peach. Love all of them but this is really good!! I use to eat it as an ice cream, you just have to put it 39 minutes or 1 hour in the freezer and voilá, a good and healthy ice cream😍
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
This is the variety I usually buy in this yogurt. I eat one every day, I have for years it helps with the digestive system and that’s exactly what I need. The yogurt is delicious and very satisfying, There are so many varieties to choose from now, and also include fibre choices. Most stores have this, it is very popular. I make it part of my breakfast daily. I have tried taking the probiotic pills but I find the yogurt more helpful. I highly suggest anyone with digestive issues try this you won’t be disappointed! My picture is a different variety, this is a new flavour I’ve tried it is also delicious!
Nikita P.
I love yogurt and the activia brand has a lot of choices of flavours to choose from. The flavours are great and the brand is definitely affordable, however the reason why i gave it 4 stars is because compared to thicker greek yogurt companies, activia is less thick and therefore less creamy.
Gia R.
Timmins, ON
Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt has a great flavour selection! It makes the perfect healthy snack. It’s delicious and goes very well with a variety of fresh fruit. Blueberries are my favourite to have with the yoghurt.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Honestly the best yogurt ever ive had a few of there yogurts this and strawberry are my favorite. Consistency is soo thick and delicious you wont be able to stop eating it, the flavor is even more great and really low sugar with excellent ingredients, highly recommend
Rocio F.
Shaunavon
My family and I like activia too much, has good flavour and small pieces of fruit inside, every grocery shopping I add activia always. For me is the best yogourth, with flavour, fruit and healthy. I recommended highly activia in your dairy diet!
Sue Ellen W.
Toronto
The price is alright because it has lots of product for a good price but the taste is not the best , it’s not horrible but not the best . Instead of real frut it’s more like mermelada flavour, yeah.. why not becase is not that bad
Tess M.
Enfield, NS
This is my go to. Its good for you and it tastes SO GOOD. So so good. Like I could probably eat a whole case good. I bought it at walmart and it was under $10 which is an amazing deal alone. Goes great by itself or with fruit
Djiksea D.
They taste so good, wow! I really like for for lunches, because they’re small and don’t take much place in your bag. Bring some for a picnic for a tasty healthy desert. Many flavors for all tastes. I really the peach one.
Brittany A.
Belleville, ON
I love Activia yogurt it's great tasting, smooth and cool feeling. The taste of the fruit is heaven, I buy this often that I'm addicted too this brand of yogurt. I believe that everyone that tries this product will love it and wont be disappointed. It's also very good for you, it really healthy.