BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

member-6eaa9
My daughter and I both love this yogurt. I just can’t tell the difference in my restroom activities
Elisaaa L.
Brooklyn
My favorite yogurt. Tastes delicious. And it's always reduced fat which is nice. Bought mine in BJS
Raissa S.
Rockville
I love this one. So amazing! good quality and price. Super health! I'm repeat consumer. love it :)
Nat L.
I love the taste and texture. I’m not a crazy yogurt fan but I will grab this activia when I can
Jennifer S.
Love eating one of these in the morning. Peach is my favorite one! But others are very good too.
Rheesa P.
Hollis, NY
So yummmy it’s tasty and it’s great for the digestive system! Blue berry is my personal favorite!
Kayleigh B.
Scottsville
This yogurt is really good! Its great to eat for breakfast and it will keep you full until lunch.
Lizeth D.
Sooooooo goooooooodddddd! Very filling: I like to put granola in it and walnuts. Not too sugary
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
This yogurt is addicting! I eat like 3-4 of these in a day haha plus they’re really healthy :)
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Love this yogurt! Great price. Love strawberry, strawberry banana, and vanilla. Smooth, sweet.