BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Zoe P.
I love the taste so much and it makes an amazing snack and is one of my favorite brand for yogurt!!!!!!
gaby M.
Owatonna, MN
Tasty yogurt! Very good flavors! You'll finish the whole package in one day because it's that amazing!
Tara F.
Chana
Yum! Usually I don't like yogurt but this tastes so good!!!! So happy I finally have one that I'll eat.
Arianna V.
I eat one of these every day with my breakfast. It tastes amazing, is cheap, and also keeps me regular!
pri C.
Goleta, CA
Makes me feel so good and clean eating this yogurt. Tastes amazing and leaves your body feeling great.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Probiotic is so important to me drink these and I love them work very well and do not taste bad at all
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This yogurt was recommended by our doctor, we get this at costco I'd say it's a good value for a price
Jennifer S.
I typically get a set of these at Costco or Sams club as it is sold at a cheaper price at these places
Brielle B.
I enjoy having one for breakfast in the morning. It tastes great and the probiotics are a great bonus!
Delana J.
Jackson
Best yogurt ever!! I’m a yogurt lover and this stuff is just amazing. Amazing prices. Amazing flavor