BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Maria H.
I love these yogurts! They really do help with my stomach problems! I try to have one of these every morning!
Sarah B.
Joplin, MO
These were always good and helped with regulation! The flavors are awesome, and I would definitely recommen!
Teresa D.
Clarksburg, WV
It is really good! My granddaughter is who I buy it for! She absolutely loves it! Blueberry is her favorite!
Joana R.
Oklahoma
Really good love the taste. It's such an excitement to taste something so fascinating I can eat it all dayyy
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Good taste, not as heavy as some yogurts are. Really like the variety of flavor options they provide as well.
Cheyeanna G.
Estancia, NM
Love having it as an afternoon snack that isn't going to mess up my diet. I love the flavors that they offer!
MCO: 314048 Luis A.
I think that this yogurt is very delicius😍😍😍😍😍
And amazing to people that love yogurt💘. Is good to the salute
Nadine M.
Flint, MI
Not too sweet, very smooth and creamy, and most importantly perfect balance between fruity and yogurt taste.
Krystal C.
I feel like this ypgurt helps to clean your system out maybe its just me but I love this and tastes so great
Bria L.
It's tastes amazing and aids in digesting food. There are small pieces of fruits inside. It's rich in flavor!