BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Adanay L.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love Activia Yogurt, it keeps you regular if you know what I mean. It tastes great and you cant even tell that it has fiver.
Pamela B.
East Ridge , TN
The variety packs allows you to choose the flavor you want that day. All the yogurt was suberb with delicious fruit and taste!
Cynthia L.
Wilmer
I have been buying this yogurt for years and they taste great. They also help with digestive my daughter also enjoys eating it.
Shiloh S.
Tulsa
My mom my face all the time from Sam's and they're so good I put them in smoothies and they don't really expire so that's good.
Carly R.
Norfolk, VA
Good flavors, the blueberry and strawberry are my preferences. Hubby likes the peach. We both take for lunch, makes good snack.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I love them, great taste and with probiotics which for me is a double win!! And wherever you go they are always very affordable
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I love activia because it has a great flavor and has a lot of real fruit chunks in every spoonful. It helps to keep me regular.
Erika B.
This is a staple for my family and is uses everyday .  It tastes good.  And it is a quick healthy  choice.   It makes snacking easy
Macarena J.
Springfield
It’s very tasteful & it’s just the perfect breakfast. But I do have to say, the peach one is my favorite of the three flavors.
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
I love activia it's a great yogurt I will highly recommend it to anyone who asks about it I've had no complaints about it :).