BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Roselyn M.
Springfield, MA
Activia is a very good product. It taste good smell good Taste delicious. I love eating this yogurt. Is my favorite.
Cheyenne W.
Hanceville
I love the strawberry flavor yogurt . The others were good too but strawberry was my favorite. I would buy this again
Marie L.
Fort Myers
Great tasting yogurt and helps with your digestive system . I've been eating this yogurt for years now . Great stuff
Edith F.
Nice taste and texture. Comes in different flavors so you dont get tired of the same fruit. Ideal for a healthy snack
This yogurt is so good and so light and healthy you can eat this for breakfast and you are going to feel so satisfy.
Vicky K.
Alexandria
Delious couldn't ask for better quality  you hurt I would totally buy this again and again cause this yougurr is great
Adafih B.
Coram, NY
This yogurt is wonderful when you need to get everything going, it’s a plus when it’s probiotic and tastes good too.
Alyssa G.
Jamaica, NY
I love the variety pack because I love all these flavors. Seriously it’s worth it to get the pack instead of singles.
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
I love this yogurt it is awesome if you have any stomach problems and always makes me feel better after eating some!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love to eat these as a snack daily! The variety pack keeps me from getting bored! Even my son likes to eat them.