BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Erin H.
Rixeyville , VA
My daughters and I all love this yogurt. Less sugar than other brands. Probiotics!! Kids love the hearty chunks of fruit.
Abby P.
Comes in great and multiple flavored! Keeps one regular and is a good snack of side to a meal, especially for breakfast
Liz R.
I can’t speak about the probiotic aspect as I’ve never used it long enough to make a difference, but they taste great.
Maribel P.
These yogurts are always at my mom's house I had one and was pleasantly suprised! So good and flavorful and affordable
Janeth R.
This yogurt Is very tasty and easy to eat. I've personally grown up with it my whole family loves it. Very good quality
Stephanie G.
Tastes great and so full of the probiotics my body needs each day. My kids love it as well. I usually buy this weekly.
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
super love this yogurt! i love the flavors but my fave is strawberry. we bought this last week and we’re buying again!
Makiyah M.
All the flavors in this pack are good. I don't eat yogurt often but when I do Activia is one of the brands I buy first.
Analuisa M.
Heber, CA
I love it so much because i have a delicate stomach and this has made all the dofference for me. It keeps uou regular.
Autumn R.
Rome
Great yogurt if you’re looking for one! To me it helps clean your system out but everybody needs that once in a while!