BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Diana L.
Snohomish
I have tried all the flavors, strawberry, blueberry and peach. And I would say that peach is the best one! The texture of these yogurts is incredible. They taste so healthy but in the best way possible.
Christine P.
Minoa
We love the variety in this pack. Three different flavors in one package allows us to not get bored of the same thing daily. Great value and a part of our regular grocery purchases. Highly recommend!!
Gloriana S.
Waterford, WI
I have the gastric bypass, and this help me to keep my dieta, the perfect portion, the taste, no sweet no sour, the perfect fruit flavor. The result on me fullness and really works in my Gastro area.
ruby s.
Yo sufro de le color irritable , y en verdad estos yogurt me han ayudando bastante a desinflamar y parar las molestias Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt
Kayleen E.
Real yummy! My top favorites are Peach and Strawberry. I enjoy them often and love how this contains actual fruit pieces along with the yogurt. I have boughten this at Foodmaxx,costco and Foodsco.
I like how it taste and how it has fruits. I like how it smell. Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt Their are multiple flavors you can choose from.
Katie O.
Deliciously Flavored Yogurts! My FAV Is Definitely The PEACH 🍑 One, The Strawberry A Close Second! I’d Say It’s A Good Buy To Try Out The Flavors/ Or To Change It Up. Also Love The Fact It Has Added Probiotics & All The Good & Healthy Stuff Our Bodies Need..
Kianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
My grandma used to buy these and I would always sneak and take one. I’m sorry I couldn’t help it. These are very good especially for a snack. I love how it comes in more then one flavor .
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I'm not sure what these are for if there fit losing weight but this gave me a bad stomach ache I was stuck in the restroom for a long time but I'm guessing that's what it's for because it hurt my family members stomach as well they are good tho pricey but good
Janet L.
NY
One of the brands that I always buy yogurt from. It has a very refreshing texture and I prefer it over greek yogurt that has a drier texture. It’s not too sweet with just the right amount of fruity taste. Recommend!