BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Cryssie A.
Portland, OR
Talk about a tasty, smooth and delicious yogurt!  I'm not normally a yogurt lover BUT Activia is always so yummy and healthy!!!!
Alix A.
Exquisite yogurt with spectacular flavor to strawberry, blueberry delicious with any meal or eat it is just great. I live it..
Erika B.
This is a staple for my family and is uses everyday .  It tastes good.  And it is a quick healthy  choice.   It makes snacking easy
Pamela B.
East Ridge , TN
The variety packs allows you to choose the flavor you want that day. All the yogurt was suberb with delicious fruit and taste!
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I love activia because it has a great flavor and has a lot of real fruit chunks in every spoonful. It helps to keep me regular.
Cynthia L.
Wilmer
I have been buying this yogurt for years and they taste great. They also help with digestive my daughter also enjoys eating it.
kiryn b.
I love his yogurt it is good in the mourning for breakfast or a good run and it tastes so good I would recommend getting this
Crystal P.
Lowell, MA
I eat this every morning. It is the perfect start to my day. It keeps my belly regulated and filled with healthy probiotics.
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
I had a doctor recomend it when I was having stomach issues. It really did make me feel better. I still eat it almost daily.
Sivona B.
Maplewood, NJ
This variation is great you get a taste of the best ones. Each flavor is different and I enjoy all of them. I recommend