BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Adriana P.
siempre tenemos de este producto en mi casa, especialmente el de pasas, es una merienda perfecta para cualquier miembro de la familia
Rylie M.
Hubbard
Love the blueberry activia yogurt! Great source of probiotics. I work for an elderly lady and she always has me pick this up for her!
Hailey M.
So so yummy. I love all the flavors. They fill me up. A little on the pricey side but they are better for you than some other brands.
Liz G.
Williamsport, MD
Activia yogurt is hands down the best. So many flavors to choose from. They make an awesome breakfast or healthy snack. Very filling.
Michaila J.
Wahiawa, HI
Love this yoghurt! Love that it comes with 3 flavors and my kids love it too!! We have been buying it for a while & will continue to!
Joud H.
So delicious and makes me feel great. Doesn’t taste like probiotics, which I find is an issue in other probiotic rich yogurt brands.
Bradley A.
Achille
Dannon yogurts are definitely my favorite. So worth the money and very tasty. We’re always fully stocked. I’d recommend to everyone.
Shantel C.
Brooklyn
This is a great tasting yogurt. I love how smooth it is when I eat it. I can eat it all day if I wanted to because I enjoyed a lot.
Amy H.
Springfield
This multi pack was a great buy for us. My little one ate so much of them, she really loved it. Great for lunch boxes and snacking.
Callie
These are the best yogurts! They’re the perfect size and a good price! Love getting them from Costco because they last a long time.