BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Amy b.
Houston, MO
It taste good plus helps with my bowels not sure why you use it taste good cost lots so buy it or don't it's amazing to eat what do you want
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
I would highly recommend this yogurt they are great healthy taste nutritious taste good cleanse your body also and I would be purchasing more
Sierra W.
So yummy, and such a life changer. I really recommend to my fellow gluten free friends and anyone trying to change to a healthier life style.
T.L.W♋️
This yogurt is so good and is healthy for like omg it has probiotics in which help you use the bathroom more if you don't make stools regular
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE YOGURT it's so tasty and I love the like pieces of fruit in it :D my favorite flavor is strawberry 10/10 would recommend
Ronnie P.
This is the best to use in your protein shakes! Add some frozen berries and a protein powder and you’ll fell brand new!!! I love this yogurt!
James M.
Batavia, NY
I love these yogurts. I usually almost always have some in my fridge, and I think its one of the best yogurts! I think it's one of the best!
Audrey B.
Durham, NC
Tasted like regular Dannon yogurt to me. I like knowing I'm getting the probiotic benefits that I sometimes need when my diet is off track.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this yogurt. Tried the challenge and it has indeed help me out. It's delicious in the morning with some added granola. My favorite.
Jacklyn S.
Bethlehem
This is probably my favorite yougurt. The peach tastes like I'm not even eating peach-flavored yogurt, it's like I'm eating a actual peach.