BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Anaiz A.
San diego
I think this yogurt it so good and it really light and healthy its good for a snack it not too much it perfect so it good if you decided towork out that day
Erika D.
Layton, UT
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat. I used to buy other brands but once we tried this, we were hooked. I like the texture much more than other brands.
Kelsye P.
BEDFORD, KY
I'm honestly not a huge yogurt eater, but I'll eat this and know it's working! Strawberry is my favorite ! This yogurt truly helps with digestive problems.
Veronica C.
I totally love eating this yogurt in the morning when I'm unable to eat a complete breakfatst it's the best! I totally recommend trying all the flavors!
Fabiola Y.
Inglewood, CA
Mi familia y yo realmente desfrutamos del yogurt Activia, nuestros sabores favoritos es el de fresa y blueberry, aunque también el de durazno está rico.
Felipe S.
Orlando
Great taste and really healthy, I really like to mix with whey protein powder to pump up my protein intake , I normally buy it on Walmart or Publix
Daisy T.
Irving
Love the yogurt because it comes with chunks of actual fruit ❤️ at first was not so interested in yogurt but family relative recommended and fell in love
Leslie C.
richmond
We love yogurt at our house, especially Activia. My son loves the blueberries one and my daughter the strawberry. We can’t get enough of it in our house.
Courtney G.
I'm not a fan of the greek yogurt due to texture but I love Activia especially the flavor. My favorites are strawberry and peach mixed with some granola
Athena C.
Castleton
I loveee this yogurt! Makes me feel good and makes me feel full after eating it! My favorite is the strawberry, however all of the flavors are to die for