BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Cindy R.
Walkersville
I love having those yogurt! Specially when i feel so hungry and do not want to cook or get something so heavy to my stomach! The flavors are amazing, you will love it.
lorena r.
Delicious taste!!! And a good variety of flavors! They flavors does no taste artificial!! And can be buy them at almost any grocery store for a not so expensive price!! Can't go wrong with this ones !
Shakeila B.
Wilmington , DE
I love this yogurt it really helps my stomach. I helps my digestive system and keeps my stomach regulated. They have real fruit mixed in and taste good.very affordable.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Haley T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Everyone in my family loves these. Great flavor and the perfect size for a little snack. Decent price for so many
Natalie B.
Bloomington, IN
I love starting my day off with this yogurt! I eat it for breakfast almost every day.
Tuyet N.
This is a must have on my grocery list! I’ve been eating this for a few years now and got my family and friends loving this as well. We can’t get enough of it!
Macy F.
Columbus
A healthy snack. I always feel good about eating this yogurt. Strawberry is my personal favorite, and I like how there are actual chinch if strawberry inside.
Yvonne G.
This is one of my absolute favorite. I have stomach issue and this yogurt always help my stomach to feel better! Great taste and really easy to pack for lunch.
Barbara A.
Woodbridge virginia
My favorite yogurt is the strawberry one. It's really creamy and healthy. This is very convenient especially if you are looking for a small or light breakfast.