BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
Omg I can't stress this enough these yogurts are amazing !!!! They taste so good😻 You can get them in a lot of stores. My favorite flavor is blueberry but strawberry and peach are good too.
Kati G.
Torrance, CA
This yogurt was a hit with my family. The packaging we nicely laid out and very understandable to read. This product was definitely healthy. My family got this at Ralph's. I am a repeat consumer and don't buy any other yogurt brand. Flavors were amazing.
Katie P.
STRAWBERRY ALL THE WAY! I absolutely love the strawberry flavor in this yogurt! Not to mention, as embarrassing as it is, I have issues using the bathroom and eating one serving of this keeps me regular & normal! I eat one for breakfast and snack!
Dana S.
These make great snacks, especially when you're trying to stay on track and want to have something sweet! Added bonus? They regulate your tummy, they're affordable, and they come in several different flavors.
Anna H.
Orlando
I eat Activia daily. The yogurt is delicious and full of flavor. In addition, it does help my digestive system. I highly recommend this product. Best yogurt on the market hands down!
Michelle F.
Activia is by far my favorite brand of yogurt and I'm not even much of a yogurt gal. The fruit in the yogurt is amazing and my favorite flavor would have to be blueberry! It's affordable and so healthy (it's even non-GMO!). I definitely recommend to everyone. Don't knock it til you try it!
Leslie P.
Mount Laurel
Dannon Activia Probiotic Yogurt is very good for my digestive system.  It is very smooth and easy to swallow.  The choice of flavors is very good.  I widh they would add vanilla and chocolate.
Priscilla P.
I love the strawberry and blueberries  flavor it is so delicious. It has good value to it taste like natural fruit. I bought it at target they also have other flavors. I would buy this product ever time I go to the store. I just love it. It’s also healthy for you .
Emilie S.
Such a great yogurt!!!!!! I love having it in the morning with some granola and at times a banana. For yogurt it is actually cheap! This yogurt is also amazing in smoothies that I make it makes my smoothies so silky!!
Tina E.
Very tasty yogurt with the benefit of the probiotic to help improve gut health. We also use this product for anyone in the house on antibiotics to help replenish the "good" bacteria.