BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Shelby E.
Delicious, kids love it! Great way to introduce probiotics to the family for healthy digestion. It's a little pricey for my liking, we are a family of five so I wouldn't say the price is great. That's the only reason I've cut back on buying them again.
Taylor B.
Reading
Very light and flavorful. Also full of probiotics so you can keep your internal systems flowing at the same time as enjoying a nice treat. The only thing I didn't like were the huge chunks of fruit inside, though it wasn't the worst thing either.
Ronda B.
Wilmington
My daughter suffers from constipation and recently we purchased this product and while it didn't help my daughter, it did help regulate myself and my husband. We wasn't crazy about the peach flavor but the strawberry and blueberry are lovely. Thank you!
Cinthya S.
I eat one of these yogurts a day, at night before bed, it helps with the balance of good bacteria in your intestines that are crucial for digestion, and along with the fiber, this product is the best way to keep your tummy and intestines healthy!
🦄 D.
I love these yogurts. They taste great, my nephew absolutely loves them. It does exactly what it says it does, its worth the money. It's very affordable. If you have digestive issues I 100% recommend this, it will definitely keep you regular.
Bella C.
They taste so good and keep you full for a while. I would recommend getting because hey are affordable and taste amazing! They Coleman in a bunch of different flavors but my favorite is the peach! They also have the little fruit chunks and eating those with the yogurt add to the flavor.
Mariana G.
The taste is just great and the bits of fruit are just small enough that they do not taste odd though they help make the yogurt taste even better than the competition. I can definitely say my digestive system is functioning better and I owe it to this yogurt.
Londen U.
I never ate yogurt before but after trying this product I am now a yogurt lover. It's delicious and doesn't taste like a normal yogurt. Peach and Strawberry is my favorite flavor. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Kayla N.
All of the flavors are delicious and you really can't beat the price. I'm not a huge yogurt fan but I love this stuff! I've tried all of the Activia flavors and I can't say there is a flavor that I don't like. Definitely would recommend over any other brand.
Jesse V.
Such a great tasting yogurt, my favorite is the blueberry flavor! Real chunks of fruit in it as well and tastes sooo delicious! I buy it every time I go to the store to purchase groceries! Healthy and has probiotics!