BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

alice c.
Fullerton, CA
The Activia Low Fat yougurt is great for an on to go snack or for breakfast and it is low fat and i bought my yogurt at alberstons and i guess it is healthy and it is very  good value fantastic  i would buy it again once in a while if i was going on a diet because it is low-fat.
Jackie C.
Love this brand. Really flavorful and rich. Love the real fruit chunks in each yogurt. Love to start my day with this to get my body going with lots of energy and easy to digest. Definitely recommend.
Jenny L.
I've been eating a lot more yogurt lately because of the probiotic benefits and Activia not only tastes great but is also good for you! Win-win. My favorite flavor is strawberry.
Tori H.
Ohio
I get these a my local Walmart for very I exspensive. Tastes like kind of tart at first then gets sweet. I'm a repeat consumer and love these very healthy yogurts. I buy these every week and eat one before I go to bed so it can boost my metabolism. Love the taste. Strawberry is definitely my favorite and I would definitely recommend.
Lori H.
I love Activia Yogurt. Peach is a family favorite. Although I haven't done a complete study, I do feel great when after eating Activia Yogurt. Not sure if it really helps with my digestion, but it definitely doesn't hurt it. I love that it is filled with probiotics, as I am not sure I would be getting these any other way.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
THIs is a great product. I eat them every morning and it is a very low price for a lot of product. I for this at same and Costco. It is like 8 dollars and taste great! They taste exactly like the regular yogurts but have added probiotics which are great for the skin!
Dheevena R.
This entire pack of yogurt is so delicious! All three flavors are really good and with so many included in the pack it's definitely a good value. I never get tired of having one flavor for too long when I purchase this yogurt pack. It's much healthier than many other snacks that we tend to reach for.
Stacy O.
Odessa
I like to eat this for breakfast it's one of my favorite snacks to eat through out the day I like it better than most yogurts I have bought this for years and i feel like it keeps me full until lunch time it's a great snack I defiantly recommend it for any one that is looking for a good yogurt
Lokyi F.
I love the taste of Activia! Sweet and creamy while being super healthy for you. I really hate when yogurt has a powdery taste or feel to it so I am impressed by how creamy this yogurt really is. Also definitely helps keep me regular like it says in the advertisements.
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
i had purchased for my husband and I at Costco. I thought it would be a great snack for lunch. He really liked the strawberry flavor and I liked the blueberry flavor. It was a fair price. I prefer to buy them at Costco than Walmart because I get to save some money.