BY ACTIVIA #19 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Alex B.
It is a good tasting yogurt, I don't know that there is a significant improvement with digestive health with this but overall not the worst yogurt on the market. Depending on the flavor, sugar content varies and it is reasonably priced.
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF. I can tell a difference in my body's routine when I stick with eating it daily for a few days in a row. The fruit blends are delicious.... especially black cherry which has nicely sized bits inside.
Jean Judith J.
When I look for snacks during late night I would feel less guilty if I grab my yogart.😉 The strawberry flavor is just enough for my liking! I'd like to try the other flavors!
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
Activa is one of my favorites,  the peach flavor in particular.  My children and husband also love the strawberry flavor. This is healthy and affordable!!!
Kezzekiah B.
Bountiful, UT
It makes me feel like I'm eating super healthy and it's delicious. The peach one in particular is my favorite. It's super creamy and flavorful. I do wish that there was more in the package though
Tarrah W.
Panama City, FL
This stuff right where is amazing. I eat one every day for lunch and it is true to its word it helps you stay regular and also it helps keep uti down cause its you hurt. Also it just tastes good
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I always take one of these to work. My favorite is the strawberry flavor, besides the strawberry flavor yogurt theres little peices of strawberry. The 2 other flavors are good too.
Emilie S.
Such a great yogurt!!!!!! I love having it in the morning with some granola and at times a banana. For yogurt it is actually cheap! This yogurt is also amazing in smoothies that I make it makes my smoothies so silky!!
Hannah M.
Gulfport, MS
Of course this yogurt is great because as gross as it sounds it definitely keeps you “regular” but it doesn’t taste all nasty like most fiber drinks so it’s a great supplement
Amanda S.
Very yummy. I usually mix chocolate chips into it or add honey if I get the vanilla flavor. It’s good and easy to grab in the morning if you aren’t s a breakfast person. I recommend this to others especially those who aren’t big on breakfast.